• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's formerly owned Greninja to die?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Since the end of the Pokémon XY anime series, do you what you think might happen if Greninja, the one with its Ash-Greninja form that Ash used to own, has sadly failed to protect Kalos because it has sadly passed away at the Pokémon Center from illness due to poor conditions, leaving Squishy and Z2 as the only two surviving ones available to protect Kalos without any of its replacement?

Last edited:

Alexander18

Banned
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 29, 2017
    Since the end of the Pokémon XY anime series, do you what you think might happen if Greninja, the one with its Ash-Greninja form that Ash used to own, has sadly failed to protect Kalos because it has sadly passed away at the Pokémon Center from illness due to poor conditions, leaving Squishy and Z2 as the only two surviving ones available to protect Kalos without any of its replacement?

The anime gave no indication of this happening. Greninja is not dead.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I don't think that would ever happen, but if it did then Ash would hate himself for not being there for him and would be depress for a good while and if this happen in Alola then it would take Ash's friend and pokemon to help him with this.

Guest123_x1

First time I've heard a theory like this. Very fantastic sounding... :/

If Ash's Greninja was in fact going to die shortly after being left behind by Ash, to the point of being revealed at some point in the anime, I think such a story would be highly publicized throughout the Pokémon fan journalism community.

Years
  • Lol.

No, it is not dead it is protecting Kalos region and it will keep doing so forever. I doubt we will ever see Ash's Greninja in the show ever again.

Back