• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
Hi,as you can all see i like dragon ball series but im a big fan of pokemon too.You could say that i grew up with this show,and after seeing how great this site is i decided to join.I have read the rules and they seem reasonable so i will make sure not to break them.

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
DBZ is awesome! :3 I watch it all the time, actually. <3 In fact; I remember when I was about 10; DBZ was the topic for everyone. <3 And I grew up with the show, along side pokemon as well. My favourite charcters were Gohon, Goku and Vegeta I guess; and Cruellen is pretty funny too. <3 This is the Japanese Entertainment board: [ http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26 ] Where you can discuss all Japenese things non-pokemon; anime, manga, etc. I dunno, if you wanna check it out, I just shown the link to you. <3

Anyhow, thanks for reading the rules; they are quite reasonable in my opinion as well. Also if you have questions, you could also read the FAQ, or maybe just ask a staff member~

Annnnd yeah! Stay sharp, enjoy yourself, hold A to charge your lazer, cut your way through with a boost, and have a great time~ <3

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
Thank you for giving me a warm welcome,everyone seem nice in here and i think i'll enjoy in my stay.
Its always nice to meet another dragon ball series fans(my favorite even though it may seem like a cliche answer is also Goku and good old Vegeta).

Thank you for that link,i'll check it out.

Back