• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I always feel awkward during this part.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
Hello fellow members of the pokécommunity.

I'm Dualik... though I'm sure most of you have probably guessed that. I also love pokémon... once again probably obvious by my very existence here. I'm not very good at introductions I feel... I'm either writing too little or trying too hard... so for this I'm trying to let words flow naturally.

Though to state another obvious fact... I always feel awkward during this part. Don't get me wrong I'm not socially awkward. If someone speaks to me, I shall speak to them... I guess the more appropriate description is that I'm bad at being the first speaker in an act of social activity. I'm never the one to extend the hand for the handshake but more the one who limply shakes back before slowly growing more confident over time and eventually giving a warm and firm handshake after many handshakes have been shared... Did I mention I may over-explain things at times? Perhaps now that is also redundantly obvious to all who have bothered to read this far.

Ehm... yes. Well then, I hopefully haven't scared anybody off with this, I hate the idea of deleting something I've already typed so this introduction is quite sincere. Don't be afraid to say something to me. I may be awkward with introductions but I'll never say no to conversation.

Good day/evening/night/morning to you all. ^-^

Years
Wow. Although my welcome isn't saying much, welcome. I can't wait to read more of your posts, your mere introduction is so eloquent in it of itself! Do you have a particular interest in reading/writing?

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
Thank you both for the warm welcomes and don't worry, I've read the rules, I'll be causing no trouble.

Also in response to your question Coolchill, writing is in fact one of my two great passions along with science, I also love to read whenever I get my hands on something interesting enough.

Years
Hi Dualik, wecome to PC!

Who likes introductions? Don't worry with that, eheh! Oh and your over-explanation was pretty cool, ahah!
Nice Mega Lucario avatar by the way, it's my favorite Mega Evolution, Lucario is such an amazing Pokemon... The strenght, the sprite... Everything! Not my favorite, but definitely in my top 5.

Anyway, have a good time in here. See you around!

Back