• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[SHOP] Poke Mafia -> Event, legend, shiny and Ev

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I know your thread says that your mewtwo is not for trade but is there anything I can trade you for that Evd timid Mewtwo. If you still don't want to, I can clone it, keep the copy one and give you the original. If that's Ok with you.

Last edited:

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Ello! I would love to trade you some shinies for some of your Events. ^3^ Please look at my thread in my signature.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • What? I do have more then just events. Wouldn't you like some shinies?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Hey............. you skipped me?
    no man
    NOT FOR TRADE. I'm mewtwo master, online mewtwo u can see in this forum are spread by me. Ut and ev. This is the ONLY shiny legit mewtwo with high iv perfectly ev. Not for trade sorry :)

What? I do have more then just events. Wouldn't you like some shinies?
    your shiny can be good... but the most important thing are their nature... but i can't read about it.
    If u can clone with AR, i can give u some shiny i neeed't anymore. i can reward 6 shiny ut for 3 clone service

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • your shiny can be good... but the most important thing are their nature... but i can't read about it.
    If u can clone with AR, i can give u some shiny i neeed't anymore. i can reward 6 shiny ut for 3 clone service

Well if you want to know what shinies natures are just please ask. ^3^

As for the cloneing serves, sure. I do need to ask these two things though: 1) Is it okay if I can keep a clone? If you say no then I wont keep a clone. and 2) I will only clone IF we have enough time to trade, me to clone, and then trade back, like do all that back to back, because I am afriad that if one of us logs off when I just got done cloneing, then things will happen and then I would never get to trade you back or there is a stupid mix up. >3<

So, what are you answers?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Well if you want to know what shinies natures are just please ask. ^3^

As for the cloneing serves, sure. I do need to ask these two things though: 1) Is it okay if I can keep a clone? If you say no then I wont keep a clone. and 2) I will only clone IF we have enough time to trade, me to clone, and then trade back, like do all that back to back, because I am afriad that if one of us logs off when I just got done cloneing, then things will happen and then I would never get to trade you back or there is a stupid mix up. >3<

So, what are you answers?
    u can keep the clone of my poks. I give u a reward of 6 shinies for the service.
    If accept ONLY AR cloning cos it's very fast. I ca nwait online that u clone and give them back

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
  • hello jimmy!

may I know the moveset of these hitmntop please?

HITMONTOP
    Adamant 227/312/278/73/239/145 31/31/27/9/19/31

Back