• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Andinator & Bubblewraps sprite showcase

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
in honor of my pairing with bubblewrap, we have decided to open another sprite showcase. since there will be two of us, you will get to see some variation. please rate sprites. and dont forget some constructive criticism.

anyways, here are some sprites by me us:
By Andinator:

(for the individual pics, see my sig)

its a comparison

the sprites found on serebii, but i chenged the pallette so they can fit in games ;)

sapphire as seen in the manga

my perception of future max

poke-moticons:
f_fullsetm_8d43dd9.png

these are custom by me. but no credit is needed
my scratches:
rrmtzc.png

find it in pokemon malachite

f_rotomshovelm_a140a14.png

rotom shovel form

1551hn8.png

treecko devamp. CREDIT TO CROSELL FOR THE BASE

9ay653.png

shiftry devamp. CREDIT GOES TO MOMOGIRL OF DA (if you have a PC account, step up)

2ltq8w1.png

another scratch by me. tell me whats rong with it and suggest names
By bubblewrap:

dp style blue/green/leaf. comes in manga and game style and ow style

yellow ow

team projects:
f_andysmisam_0320aa2.png

mainly edited by bubblewrap. fina lresult by andinator

more to come soon...

Last edited:
Years
(Didn't you have another thread before? I commented on boots for winter Gary...Hm, oh well.)

The boots. I wish they wern't yellow. xD There's nothing wrong with the color choice but I personally don't like it. But if it is yellow, the little OW need yellow shoes too. :p

For Bubblewrap:
:o Misa needs a bit of shading fixin'. The shade on her shirt falls on the left side, but for the skirt it falls to the right! The hair does have minimal highlights, but no shading.

Did you make the Leaf version too? She looks pretty good, but the RGB version dress ending is just a bit weird. It just doesn't look like a dress as it seems less of her figure is shown, due to just coloring the shading of the shirt and skirt the same shade of black.
Maybe you could add some darker shade around the left side to make it appear that the top comes down and extends to a dress.
dressexample.png
. Crude example, but do you get it?

Years
Did you make the Leaf version too? She looks pretty good, but the RGB version dress ending is just a bit weird. It just doesn't look like a dress as it seems less of her figure is shown, due to just coloring the shading of the shirt and skirt the same shade of black.
Maybe you could add some darker shade around the left side to make it appear that the top comes down and extends to a dress.
dressexample.png
. Crude example, but do you get it?

THANK YOU. SO MUCH. On my last sprite thread, I was yearning for criticism like this. I knew I had so much room for improvement. :)

I knew the dress was pretty funky on the end. :P
I was trying to make it look decent, but... it didn't work out. xD
I'm pretty slow with things.
I'll fix up Misa, she was my one of my first sprites.

Years
Umm... can we try and not fight and talk about sprites? -.-' Maybe you can have the conversation elsewhere...?
BTW, I fixed up Misa. I think she looks much better!
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.png

Years
eh i think you should do something entirely orignal you know spritelooking but not sprites if i'm not making any sense well theres a gun in Andinators closet along with a couple of skeletons.

You made absolutely no sense and didn't really help...

Anyways @bubblewrap
It's alright if you're slow with things. :3 Just take your time to improve.
Add: Didn't catch your new post. Odd light angle, but it's still consistent. :3

Years
You made absolutely no sense and didn't really help...

Anyways @bubblewrap
It's alright if you're slow with things. :3 Just take your time to improve.
Add: Didn't catch your new post. Odd light angle, but it's still consistent. :3

Ha! I know. I'm pretty horrid at the shading thing, I still don't fully get it. I know, I'm such a nooooob.......

Well, I'm trying to fix up the dress end. STILL. It took forever to get it to look almost normal. xD I think that dress just wants to be difficult. >.>

Anyhoo, thankies!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
ill see what i can do about the misa thing

update: i finished:

Last edited:

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Draw a sprite of Blue-chan in GBA Format.

A Different style though. the sprite of her looks like shes panting or something in DP sprit eof urs.

Last edited:
Years
Ha! I finished it. I didn't want to be lazy and just do the preset pic (the one of Leaf) and just minorly edit. >.<
bluekun.png

Kinda a quickie one.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
the porportion seems kinda off, lemme see what i can do about it

update: finished:

Last edited:
Years
Ehm, i meant like a new pose XD.

Not a lass picture.(add some panties no j/k XD)

It's very awesome tho.

Perv. Just kidding. xD I looked for a nice pose for Blue, I can just imagine her in that pose. :)
And, Blue was originally a lass...

@ Andinator When you edited it, you added socks and a bracelet. Her RGB outfit is a black sleeveless minidress, and short black boots, if I'm not mistaken. Oh well. xD

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Perv. Just kidding. xD I looked for a nice pose for Blue, I can just imagine her in that pose. :)
And, Blue was originally a lass...

@ Andinator When you edited it, you added socks and a bracelet. Her RGB outfit is a black sleeveless minidress, and short black boots, if I'm not mistaken. Oh well. xD

The Lass looks too weird.

Like make your own pose <3.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
.Exiled, sprite requests are not allowed at all. Andinator and Bubblewrap, next time just ignore requests.

Also, I deleted the off-topic posts.

Years
Thanks for deleting those useless posts Amachi! It's probably hard and stressful being a moderator. You have to deal with this sh*t all the time, I bet. xD

Back