• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Unlimited

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    t1.bmp
    Recently I've been working on my pbs. I have some screens below. It's coming along great and I hope to release a demo by the end of this month.
    But I'd also like to share a bit about my game and what the first demo will have.
    Pokemon that are going to be in it + their evos(definitely);
    Kanto
    -----
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Caterpie
    Weedle
    Pidgey
    Rattata
    Pikachu

Johto
    -----
    Chickorita
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Sentret
    HootHoot
    Togepi
    Hoppip
    Marill

Hoenn
    ------
    Treeko
    Torchic
    Mudkip
    Poocheyna
    Zigzagoon
    Ralts
    Taillow
    Skitty

These are just the definites! It is likely there will be more. Remember this is my first demo!!!

Here are the definite attacks

Tackle
    Scratch
    Pound
    Growl
    Howl
    Tail whip
    Sand-Attack
    Defense Curl
    String Shot
    Poison Sting
    Gust
    Leech Seed
    Vine Whip
    Ember
    Water Gun
    Bubble
    Smokescreen
    Thundershock
    Thunder Wave
    Confusion
    Peck

I know this next phrase might make you dissapointed but! You will likely be only able to level up to level 7-10!

A bit about my game, I am currently working on creating my own versions of Kanto Johto and Hoenn. I am also working on my own new region called Eldron. I hope to release atleast 5 new pokemon and 5 new moves.
    I don't have any screenshots for them, but I'm sure your happy with the ones I made(!). I am developing a trade system/battle system, but don't ask me how... you have to wait for the demo. I also have one of the battle musics I used below with the screenshots. For the maps, these are the ones I have to atleast make for the Demo;
    Kanto
    -----
    Pallet Town
    Route 1
    Vidirian City
    Route 2
    Vidirian Forest

Johto
    ------
    New Bark Town
    Route 29
    Cherry Grove
    Route 30
    Route 31

Hoenn
    ------
    Littleroot
    Route 101
    Oldale Town
    Route 102
    Route 103

I will also develop a Pokedex system with my game.

Well here are the screenshots
    s1.bmp

s2.bmp

s3.bmp

s4.bmp

s5.bmp
    And here's the music

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • Excellent....
    Thats what I say to this game.
    Nice opening post too there.

Quick question, whats this being made with? (i don't think you stated that in your fiesr post)

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • It's great to see another sphere game (if it is so) :D
    I'm currently making my own game and I can tell anyone it is the easiest way to make a very good game :P (if you care about learning JavaScript :D )

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • sphere is the future, although it might give you a headache at first, after you learn JavaScript (also known by many as "Sphere" although the language is really JavaScript)
    it is the most flexible of all game makers (at least in the RPG branch) :)

Back