• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just Peachy Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Yeah, I know what you mean. I hope she doing alright. We will keep her club alive for her. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Ah okay. At least you still get to talk to her on MSN. ^^ Hopefully she be able to get back on here. So I will try to keep her club alive. ^_^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
That is very true. And that is a very good thing. ^^ Man, I haven't been using my LJ in awhile. ^^; Been forgetting about it. XD

I am glad she is doing okay though. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Omg, whoa...that was close. It was about to die...phew. Thanks Angela for saving it. Yeah I do miss her on here too. But as long she is alright, that is all that matters. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Uh oh...I hope she will make it in time. I know when she realize she will make it. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
She must be busy with work and stuff. Hopefully, no one will claim him.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
Someone already did, but I talked to her and she said she had him a long time so she was fine with someone else having him now. So thats all that matters. She has trouble getting PC to work.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Ah okay. Yeah she did have him for a long time. ^^ Hmm...no wonder. Well I am glad she is doing fine though. =3 That is all it matters.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
She has a wonderful sense of humor. I missed her so. Oh, btw, you have a wonderful sense of humor too. :3

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Lol, yeah you are right. But that is alright. She is awesome! And I do miss her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back