• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your Middle name o.0

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • *coughcoughcoughcoughcolincoughcoughcoughcough*

If you managed to get my embarrassing middle name from my entorage of coughing... then... please don't laugh o.o

Years
  • My middle name was supposed to be Jay X.x but my dad convinced my mom to change it to Alexandria. *phew* :D I love that name.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • My middle name is James. I don't hate it, especially seeing as its my Grandpa's name, but I don't like it much either. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I have three. *pwns you all*

[redacted]

o_o I don't much care for any of them. [redacted] and [redacted] were my two grandmothers' names and [redacted] is my mom's name. I only like them because it's fun to try to fit my whole name on one line on forms and stuff. XD;; I also wanted to add another one at Confirmation, but they stopped doing that. ;_;

Last edited:

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
  • Bayleef said:
    My middle name is James. I don't hate it, especially seeing as its my Grandpa's name, but I don't like it much either. XD
    That meh name!My Grandpa's name is also my Middle Name!

~James(Not a Bad Name!)

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
  • I have to middle names. The first one is a name you do not hear often Coulton which is the name of an French Canadian artist. My second one is Anthony. I like Anthony but Coulton I just don't like it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    I have three. *pwns you all*

Antoinette, Diane, and Lucille.

o_o I don't much care for any of them. Antoinette and Lucille were my two grandmothers' names and Diane is my mom's name. I only like them because it's fun to try to fit my whole name on one line on forms and stuff. XD;; I also wanted to add another one at Confirmation, but they stopped doing that. ;_;
    At deviantART you said, "Three middle names which I'm not going to share out on the internet~". This isn't sharing on the internet how?

What was the extra name you wanted?

My name stays in the offline world. But I find this amusing as we were just talking about this (briefly) at school.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    DSS please be aware of the one-poll-per-day rule ^^;
    My middle name is lucy XP

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Middle Name? The One Between yar First and Last?
    Ermm... mine's Piccoli~ o_o
    Yeah, laugh, laugh as much as ya can...
    [BTW, its itallian~]

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
  • Elizabeth :P I dislike it very, very much.
    it wuld probly be ok as a first name but, blech.
    Sarah Elizabeth oO
    makes me sound girlyish >_o

deathbyalice

Linden
    Years
  • DarkShadowSmoke said:
    Well share the most embarassing part of you full birth given name.The one we fear of telling people.well most.

Well *closes eyes* mine is Lee, yuck.Who would think of that XD, well your turn, so I can have a chance to laugh at you XD.
    Lee is my bf's middle name, and I happen to like it, it sounds really cool when you add it to the full name...

My middle name is Ashley, though sometimes I wish it was my first name...I prefer it over my first name.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
  • Middle name.

Everybody calls me by my middle name.It's Blake.Sometimes I forget about my first name.But my first name is Robert.And yes, together that's Robert Blake!However, I was not named after the actor.I was named after my father, and my grandfather.

Back