• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Platnium help!!!!

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
  • I am Making a new pokemon game called Pokémon platnium and I really need Your Help to Make some sprites and pokemon-esque names all credit will go Towards all Contributers!
    Thanks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2015
    I'll help with sprites, wether its walking or battleing as long as I get a bit of credit, I dont need much tho.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
    Years
  • starky could you please make a few Scatches or Fusions pokemon for battling?As long as tghey don't look like fusions!
    Oh...Really Got any other names in mind Heatran?

Tohoma

XSE School of Script Graduate
    Years
  • I would love to help with this game. I can do sprites, edit shops, the level when a pokemon learns an attack or evolve, and I can come up with a good name.

Years
  • Maybe you should work more on your game before you create a thread asking for help with various task in relation to your game. People don't want to waste their time on a game they have no information on (moreso when the creator is also unknown)

Back