• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creating music with FL Studio Demo

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
This will be really helpful to me, seeing as I'm used to working with FL Studio. :D
What I haven't figured out is how to add new tracks. Thanks for pointing that out, now I can create custom music for my hack. Kudos to you, Mr. Fail!

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2011
Q: Why can't I change the tempo? It always resets!
A: You do this before you save for the first time. It implements the tempo and you can't change it after the first save.

Right click the tempo, and select edit events.

Bam, tempo change. This works for volume and panning, too.

Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2010
So it IS possible to put in custom music into a hack?Cuz i heard a epic ost from the new naruto movie "inheritors of the will of fire" so i wanted to know is it possible to put it in?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Why don't you google it? Most such programs are pretty crap though, so it's most likely going to sound off. =|

As such, I really need to find a rip of Lyra's theme rather than off the OST. D=

Back