• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone want some sprites for rse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    1. Sceptsaur
    2. Charziken
    3. Swapstiose

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • Sceptsaur: Its just a cut and paste. 4.2

Charziken: I see more work cut into this one. More work on the wings and tail and it should be fine. 5.7

Swampstoise: Argh! Cannons everywhere! Nice work on the eye, the hands, and the feet. 6.0

Overall I'd say you need some work in your fusions, other then that, good for starting.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • This is not a Sprites forum. Things like this belong in the Pixel Art section of the Art Gallery.

~moved~

Enokoro

is so zetta slow.
    Years
  • They suck.theese are some are the worst sprites ive ever seen.They are just cut and paste, 1/10.And merge your showcases togethor,i bet no one will use theese.

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • sorry Furanki Pkmn master i'm gonna have to agree with soniku here, but hey its a lot better then i could have done.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • I have to agree to everything said here.

ratings:

Sceptsaur: Cut and paste...not so good, the
    flower on it's head just looks like its hanging from the leaf.
    2.8/10

Charziken: I can't see a eye, and the wings are
    a little choppy, And the tail looks like a
    huge slug just laying there.
    2.3/10

Swapstiose: The cannons look like
    they were taped to a swampert, but
    the angry eyes are a good edit.
    3/10

Overall (added score): 6.1/10

It's a good start, but just keep practiceing.

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Hey Right Now i dont give a **** what you say im a stress out 13 year old who's has a family member that almost died from a stroke. Also Im diabetec.

Years
  • Furanki Pkmn Master said:
    Hey Right Now i dont give a **** what you say im a stress out 13 year old who's has a family member that almost died from a stroke. Also Im diabetec.
    There's absolutely no reason to bypass the word censor like that, not even for the reasons you mentioned, so please refrain from doing so. Also, you might want to take a look at the rules for this forum, especially the one about not reacting harshly to others' comments.

Which leads me to this as a general comment for everybody else, or at least some people: constructive criticism only. A comment like "This sucks" does not help a person to get better, and is not needed at all.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    Try and make the colours blend in, and focus on a 64 by 64 gid if you want them to be for RSE.
    Also use a pallete, but anyways overall I would give an OK...nice 6.9/10, but still everyone improves more. Also, Cowrie is right too. But you seem familar on the forum for some reason...I dont know why because there was someone like you with a similar name.Very close to yours, It ended in PkMn Master but...
    Anyways, You need to work on your choppy lines and stuff, such as not resizing the fire and making it look all...pixelated. Also my dad almost died from a stroke 3 years ago, but i cant remember....

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    They are definitley good for a beginner. A good tip: recolour pokemon to match the ones you blend. You can go to my sprite thread if you want examples, just click on Jenvy's Sprites from the Pixel Art menu. =)

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Sceptsaur Remade

I threw in meganium but i like the name sceptsaur

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Have you even read the posts in this thread.

You should try to blend your splices my means of recolouring.

Moreover, you should just plop sprites upon one another - try to put them in suitable spots and maybe edit them a bit.

And recolour.

I can see that you have tried to recolour, but you should have at least kept the colours throughout the sprite.

Keep on practising ...

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Not so great. Mabey a 2.5/10 at the most... As others replying to this Thread have stated, you really just need to work on Recoloing and Blending better. They look like the parts from other Pokemon were just randomly pasted everywhere. Just keep practing and Don't Stop Believin'.

Enokoro

is so zetta slow.
    Years
  • requests arent allowed!!
    Well for the sprites...

Sceptsaur
    Its just cut and paste 1/10

Charziken
    Its wings are cut and its tail looks like a slug
    1.9/10

Swapstiose
    It looks like the cannons are taped to it 2/10