• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ou team

Years
I'm remaking my team. I want to know if these pokemons are good for ou teams with natures. Can yall help me with the natures? Thanks.

lavitar's nature brave
beldum's nature bold
machop's nature brave
elekid's nature (still breeding)
empleon's nature lonely level 49
dragonite's nature Quiet level 83

These are all brand new pokemon level 1. lol

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Adamant for Choice Band Tyranitar, Jolly for Choice Scarf or Dragon Dance, Hasty for Lure, Quiet for Boah, Careful for Curse, and Naive for Mixed are the best natures for Tyranitar. I guess you could use Brave with a Boah moveset, but it won't deal much damage to physical walls which is why you should even use Boah.

Bold is a poor nature for Beldum, you don't want to decrease Attack so use Impish (+ Def / - SpA). Though, that's if you want a really defensive moveset which Bronzong does better in my opinion. Adamant is the best nature for Metagross, and Jolly is okay too for Agility and Choice Scarf.

Brave is acceptable for Machop, but Adamant is slightly better because Machamp can then outrun a few Pokemon like Blissey.

Lonely is terrible for Empoleon, you shouldn't use any physical movesets for it (even if you did, use Adamant). Modest is the best nature for Empoleon, and you can use Bold/Calm for defensive variants I guess.

Dragonite's nature is okay for a lead moveset. Otherwise, Rash/Mild for mixed, Adamant/Jolly for Dragon Dance or Choice Band, and Careful for defensive.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
Years
  • Age 30
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 19, 2016
Wolflare pretty much covered it, here are a few more for a few pokemon

Empoleon - Adamant if you want to surprise your opponent with Swords Dance + Aqua Jet.

Electivire - Adamant for physical attackers, Mild for mixed attackers. Jolly and Hasty are suitable too, but when played right Electivire gets a free speed boost, and to be honest, Evire needs all the power it can lay it hands on.

Breeding Adamant natures is pot luck, but you can increase the chances by giving an Adamant Female/Ditto an Everstone.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
You can also do RNG abuse (PC's guide; Smogon's), or Pokesav (use Google) if you prefer that. Oh, and trading with others that have one is an option of course.

Back