• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] World Tournament

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
  • In BW there is a World Tournament taking place within Eastern Unova which seemly parallels the tournament within the games. So instead of a bunch of gym leaders may be we have past competitors that faced Ash.

In the recent trailer http://filb.de/1816 it shows Ash participating in the Tournament along with Trip who now seems to have Serperior.

So I am wondering is whom will take part in this tournament? Will we see anyone like Paul, Barry, Harrison, Morrison, Tyson, Ritchie? Will Ash be using his old pokemon as also pictured within the trailer?

Years
  • I was beginning to think that we'd never see Ash's old Pokemon again. He has so many now... I already gave up hope for Primeape's return a long time ago, but here he is!

Seeing old rivals would be really cool, but it looks like they might want to just focus on the newer characters. I would've expected them to show at least one in the trailer to raise the hype, unless they just want to be secretive.

Then again, Primeape is back. Anything could happen.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    From that video, it looks like Lance could be making an appearance and that Hydreigon more than likely belongs to Ghetsis so Team Plasma may be sabotaging the tournament.

My guess is Alder will most likely be competing since he is the Unova League champion.

I would love to see Drake from the Orange Islands make an appearance since there was a Dragonite in that video but it is probably Lance's.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Hmmm... What about the Gym Leaders from all regions? Then again, Ritchie, AJ, Morrison, Harrison, and Tobias? YES I SAID IT. TOBIAS and his DARKRAI? Hmm... WTF TOBIAS FROM SINNOH?!?!?!?!? Soon he'll be world champion FTW!

However, I would like to see Lt. Surge fight against Elesa lol.

Last edited:
    Back