• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team DarkEko has arrived!

Gerwulf

Team DarkEko!
Years
  • Hey guys!
    My name is Gerwulf and I'm here to make a splash! I have been playing pokemon for more then 10 years. I'm 18 now, just so everyone knows! I am a huge pokemon fan, and still collect the cards and everything else.

Fave Pokemon: Quilava
    Ultimate Fave Type: Fire
    Other Fave Types: Dragon, Dark
    Persona: Gerwulf

I'm a drawer! I love to draw pokemon, and have made a passion of it!
    I plan to do tons of things on the site, so here I go!

Thanks for your time!
    ~Team DarkEko

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Gerwulf!

That's quite a long time you've been playing Pokémon for. I am also 18 and have been playing since I was a wee lad, haha. :p That's awesome that you still collect the cards! You're the perfect model of what a real fan should be like! I stopped collecting the cards back when they stopped selling the booster packs and stuff for the older generation I Pokémon. I have thousands of cards hidden everywhere in my house, lol.

Cool choice for favorite Pokémon! I love Quilava! Typhlosion's entire evolution line is freaking amazing! I've always had a thing for fire types, imo.

You're an artist, I see? That's really cool. I wish I could draw. If you're willing to, you should definitely post some of your work in PC's art & design forum. We'd love to see it. :D I do hope you take advantage of everything PC has to offer. :]

If you would ever like to chat or have any questions, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around! :3

Indeimaus

Ornstein & Smough
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2013
    Hey Gerwulf, nice playing history you have there. I've been playing since Red was released and I'm 23 this year, what an impact a game has to be still running this long and still have us enjoy them.

Welcome to PC!

Gerwulf

Team DarkEko!
    Years
  • Wow thank you all! :D

I hope to become someone you'll all happily say you know. With my pokemon comic currently under construction, Team DarkEko will rise! Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Challenges, And my own draw pokemon adventure comic! And I hope I'll have everyone's support!

~Team DarkEko Out!

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
  • Hey Gerwulf !
    Welcome =)

If you like the cards, you could check out the Pokemon TCG section here !
    We have various discussions about the game and members showing off their collections ! If you'd like to learn more about the game you can ask myself or others !

I'm not very good at drawing or art. I am looking foward to seeing your comic and I wish you have fun !

Back