• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :P

Crystalized

Waiting For RSE Remake
Years
  • Sup Pokecommunity, it's Crystalized here!

I joined last November, but I completely forgot about it. When looking for a new forum, I thought "Hey, I joined Pokecommunity didn't I?" And I came here! For the record, I am Australian.

Hope to see you around!

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • Hi there, Crystalized. Or, welcome back! Noticed a lot of people forgot they were here in the first place. Hope you get around to posting more. See ya. :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • You think five months is bad? Try the four years between when I abandoned my old account and when I made my current one. I was browsing some sites for HGSS news and I was suddenly all like, "omfgsasdfghghfff!!! I forgots all about PC!!! D:"

Yeah...You can call me Timb my the way. Welcome back to PC. Be sure you have just as uch fun as before, if not more, and be sure to ask any of the sexy staff members for help navigating the site in case you get lost. ;D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2011
    It's pretty easy to get confused with where you set up a name sometimes! especially if you've only been there once! the web is just soo full of sites!!! But welcome back and I hope you meet lotsa super nice people here

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Sup Pokecommunity, it's Crystalized here!

I joined last November, but I completely forgot about it. When looking for a new forum, I thought "Hey, I joined Pokecommunity didn't I?" And I came here! For the record, I am Australian.

Hope to see you around!

Hey Crystalized! Welcome back to PC! :DD

Good. We need more Australians here. >:o (psssh not like I'm American or anything) Hopefully you won't forget about us this time. XD; Like Timbjerr said, if you have any questions or anything about the changes the site has been through or anything, don't be afraid to pipe up to the staff. They're all awesome and stuff. :3

Back