• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all! I stand

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2020
    Good! I ReoNeky, I like hack and make pokemon hacks.
    I would like to show my work, but you'll have to wait until you can. ^ ^

Pokémon I come from another community. Called "Whack a Hack!", Which is a community-Rom Hacking Hispanic. My English is too bad ...

I hope to be welcome here and meet people!

A greeting ReoNeky!

Dark Hole Games

Old School Poke Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC Reo!
    Thanks for taking the time to make a small introduction to yourself.
    So you like to make Pokemon Hacks, that's cool. There is a section in the Pokemon Community that lets individuals such as yourself shine and converse with others. Just click here and it will direct you straight to the area you want to be :)

Look forward to seeing you in the community more! :)

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • hi ReoNeky and welcome to pc. you can visit our "Emulation" forums if you'd like to share your hacks with us when the time comes. I actually know "whack a hack" since i downloaded most of my hack tools there. hope you will make some great hacks and shine in the community. good luck with your hacks :)

Student D1

De-Wott?
    Years
  • Hey there ReoNeky! I sit! :P

I am Student D1, but you can just call me as Student, and welcome to the PokéCommunity! :D

I must say, even if your English language is bad, as you said, but I can see that you're trying to, and that's good! :) Just keep practicing and you'll get to understand and use the language well.

Anyways, so you make Pokémon hacks. The Emulation section would the best place for you, as said, but since you make Pokémon hacks, maybe you could share us your hack(s) in the Hacks Showcase; however, if you're still working on your hacks, then they should be in the Progressing Hacks for the meantime. Hope to see one of your hacks! :)

I know "Whack a Hack!". My friend introduced me to it years ago when he started playing Pokémon hacks. I started playing the hacks I got from there eventually.

Hope to see you around, have a good day and enjoy your stay here! ;)

(By the way, I like that you use Teal in your introductory post. You should use that color in your post, if you want to of course.)

Back