• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legion of Supremacy.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Welcome to the Legion, soldier!

The Legion of Supremacy (LS for short) is a group dedicated to training the very best and brightest Pokemon trainers. As such, we encorperate a ranking system. This system both encourages you to better yourself while giving you a better understanding of where others stand around you. If at any point this system offends, I discourage you from accepting it and you may leave as you wish.

The system uses rankings from 1 - 8 on how well you can acheive and accomplish victory. New comers often resort to rank 7, unless they have been qualified beforehand to hold a higher position. If you successfully beat 2 trainers of a higher rank or equal rank to you, then you are promoted up a rank. If you lose 2 times to a trainer at at any rank, you are demoted a rank. You can also choose to have unranked battles. Those at rank 2 can only have a ranked battle with those at rank 1 to go up a rank.

Standard rules apply to battles, which are as follows:
    No Legends or Ubers aside from Moltres, Articuno,
    Zapdos, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Celebi, Regice,
    Regirock, Registeel, Jirachi, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit,
    Heatran, Phione, and Regigigas, Cresselia.
    Sleep Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause.
    No Hacks to Stats, Ability, or Moves.
    No Disconnecting, Running, or Stalling.

A selection of Signatures can be found right here. Feel free to use your own or not use one at all.

11.gif

21.gif

3.gif

4.gif

They are all hosted from my server, so unlike Imageshack, they won't be taken down.

Now then, the current list of members is:
    Rank 1: Cema, Richard Steel, Aragornbird
    Rank 2:
    Rank 3: Enzo, Zaikiro, laronde, Name, DBsummit, Sir Beasty, ~Kazaam~
    Rank 4: Punishment, supermandudekid, PsyDragon Trainer
    Rank 5: Mithos Kid, FoxHound, luckyCHARMS, Mullac51
    Rank 6: newjacksm, Evil_Bidoof, Skeets, Darthmoose, artful_one, Grant, Karsen, Lumine, ThePlaya
    Rank 7: Absol_Master, Burzes, Zasz, ChibiZeroZX, legendary-trio, batteryman_AA, KingOfClubs, Soulinferno, Piplup1997, fabio875, Demonprince7, Dark_Azelf, Dragon Tamer Ed, J_zero, ScizorRacer12, gaz-is-the-best, Zerosliver, Cakekun, nigioh, Dragonzilla25, SpiderPig, Kota, ~Yanmega~, Darkblade, [zsrc], Rock_lee, Master.Over.All, AlexPriest, Shaoran, Jimmyray, ChibiZeroZX, cloudyz, sims796, Ito_Igami, RLan69's
    Rank 8: Itachi Uchiha, Toki_Wartooth, Bishopk

Join as you want!

Last edited:

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Karson and Absol_Master, welcome to the Legion!

Karsen

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    The thread has only been open 7 minutes and it already has 7 members.

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Awesome clan Cema. I persume records of battle will be kept right?

Join up guys. ^_^

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Hmm..what a active thread. D:

I suppose I'll join.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Thank you Itachi. Zaikiro, welcome.

I'm currently Ev Training my team for Tournament's, Richard steel, Aragornbird, and such. I've just gotten on to my second pokemon, Aerodactyl. Boy this is a going to be a pain, i've got a lot of things to do.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Can there be a slot for somebody to take up for you while you're gone? if so, i would like that slot please. People are going to be fighting over this, o.O

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Anyone care for a battle?

EDIT: Itachi it would probably done from rank standing. Right Cema?

Back