• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'd like to evolve.....

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
Years
  • well, i now have Alakazam, but i need anymore evolutions, i'll edit this post and let you know. i'm thinking of going back to Oreburgh and catching a Machop, but i'll let you all know.

Last edited:

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • ok, though i have Machamp already, i'm looking for help once more. i'm looking to at least evolve my Rhydon in a Rhyperior. is there anyone available that could help me?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • yes, i was looking to trade it straight back. i still haven't evolved it yet, though, so i still need help evolving it (and i have wireless back at home, so it'll be much easier, thank god... lol).

i'm still looking for help evolving my Rhydon into a Rhyperior. though i want it back, this could be good for you Pokédex.

Last edited by a moderator:

Water Pokemon Rule!

Pokemon Coordinator
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2009
    I'll do it. My details are in my sig. and could you help me evolve my kadabra at the same time?

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • ok. i've just remembered that i have a Sneasel and a Rhydon that i'd like to evolve. can anyone help me? i'd appreciate it very much.

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • I'll help you with those two, and I also would like to evolve my electabuzz and poliwhirl, so we can do that at the same time.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Fearow, sounds good. i'll pull them out and get on. catch you on the WiFi! sorry realWeirdo. but if there's anything that might interest you in my "Professor Bob's Breeding Center" thread, just let me know.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • thank you very, very much. i appreciate this a lot. if you ever see anything on my "Professor Bob's Breeding Center" thread, just let me know. i will gladly trade you something. :D

Back