• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My GFX Shop!

master-mind

GFX Geek
Years
  • TEMPORARY CLOSED
    you can still ask for requests, i just wont get them as fast

~MASTER-MIND'S GFX SHOP~

Okay, imma open up a gfx shop! The form to request SIGNATURES ONLY.
    Sorry, I'm not very good at avatars. Okay the form.

Name: (if any)
    Theme : (specific color, mood of the sig, if you dont put on, ill just match the colors with the sig)
    Size: (the size you might want it? be specific, if not ill just put my favorite sizes....)
    Extra text: (and other text you want other from your name)
    Other stuff you might want: (what ever other stuff you might want)

I will update this thread constantly, and sometimes I might not be able to make the sig right away, i might have some stuff to do.... here are some of my signatures

BTW: I have alot of screen names. Thank you very much. And if you really NEED to clarify this, plz PM TheThreadReviver(TTR) at Animewarp.be, or Pkmn Master at Cybertokyo.net, or superbirdy2 at Nintendo.com

EXAMPLES:

okamimastermindba7.png

cloudwhereyouatkp3.png

fiercedeitylinkxw8.png

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • I think he would know that it isn't hard to get that amount of posts, just give him time and have a little patience, people.

By the way, I actually bothered to backspace every letter to see one of the examples. XD

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
  • Last edited:
    Years
  • well if this thread isnt too "old", id like a request,

well im not sure how to do it, but id like a Vegeta (DBZ) not ss, on one side of the pic, and Goku (not ss) on the other, kind of facong away from each other in a pose or something, sorry i dont have a pic, and id like vegeto in the center (SuperSayian) with arms crossed, and the background kind of dark, like inside super buu from one of the episodes where goku/vegete get stuck inside him trying to rescue their family, and on the bottom, id like,(in small text) "Here without you.."

I hope that was detailed enough, and im asking you to make this to sort of.."test" your skillz, and plus i joined the DB/DBZ/DBGT club and it would be kewl to have something to show for it XD

[EDIT] I said "old" because the last post before i started this reply was posted yesterday, but as i was typing all this i guess 2 people beat me to it :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    hehe i backspaced to see the examples before they were actually posted too...^^'

anyways i'm glad your shops officially open now, i think your stuff is awesome! I love your agumon one! lol, the little moving agumon is very cool.

I just have to request one from you!

Name: (none)
    Theme : bluish to match the pokemon, or silverish... YOU pick X3

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/MiSsKoN/fluffy.jpg
    and...
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/MiSsKoN/pochama.jpg

Extra text: cHiLLiN'

Other stuff you might want: if there is anything else you pick it! ^^ take your time, and have fun! thank you so much!

~^.^~

master-mind

GFX Geek
    Years
  • Text: Pokémon Orange FLame
    Theme : tropic islands kinda vibe
    Images: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/v2dex286.gif or http://www.devir.com.br/images/color...stoise_cor.gif
    Other stuff you might want: Well can you make it like kinda orange but not too much. Oh and if your gonna put in trees or the ocean can you make them move? like the waves for the ocean and the leafs and the trees?

i made it 'tropic' like as i could.... lol, too much orange i no... this one didnt turn out very good T.T
    tell me if you want to change it, the blastoise picture.... click the link you'll see what i mean. (how do i no its blastoise? "...stoise_cor.gif")
    and i changed the lapras cause i didnt like the picture, lolz tell me if you want it change, where, and how. thanks!

laprasorangeflamecr2.png

lol your not gonna use this.... :(

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
  • Thanks, it looks good, the only thing is the Flame part. Could you make the Flame the same style as the Orange? Oh and you didn't put in the Pokémon part. It sould say Pokémon Orange Flame. And maybe take out the trees too. Once you do that i'll be perfect.

Last edited:

master-mind

GFX Geek
    Years
  • DANG IT! i forgot to save it..... im so incredibly sorry.... im now trying to think of some way to add 'Pokemon'....
    maybe right on top of the banner! thats it~! w8 a sec let me do it~! sry i cant take out the tree, lolz.

laprasorangeflame2zx0.png

Last edited:

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
  • Aww man. That doesn't look good for me dude. Sorry to have wasted your time. Maybe you could start it over and fix it? Like don't put any trees, put in the Pokemon and Flame as the same style as the Orange. Hope you can do that. I'll wait as long as it takes.

Years
  • O.o, well if you cant do mine you dont have too, i was jus' testing you, :P thats all, but it would look good seeing as how i joined teh DBZ club.

Back