• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Pokémon Emerald!

Years
  • Hey everyone!
    I wanted to show off my let's play of Pokémon Emerald and share it with some people who like Pokémon!

I am also doing an HD Let's Play of Sly 2 on my channel!

The video is in 16:9, 720p HD, so in this small embedded video it looks a little strange. It looks much better in a larger sized player on youtube!

I am on episode 20 currently, which is here.

In this episode, we fight our Dad, the gym leader Norman!

Please check it out and give me some feedback either on the forum or on the youtube page!

If you want me to post the rest of the episodes in this thread along with this one I would be glad to! I hope you guys like it! Let me know your thoughts!

How'd I do, Captain Fabio? :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Update! Episode 21!

Here's episode 21!
    Please check it out, and I would really appreciate some feedback! In this episode we get to try out our new move Surf and go along a route in a new way!

Years
  • Episode 22!

Here's episode 22!
    I think I'll keep posting all the new episode in this thread, just for convenience sake. As always, please check it out and leave me some feedback! Thanks to everyone who watched it so far! It would mean a lot to me if you just click on the video! Thanks!

In this awesome episode, we surf some more and make our way to an abandoned ship!

Years
  • Let's Play Pokemon Emerald Episode 23!!

Hello everybody!
    Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play! In it, we go through the entire abandoned ship and make our way to Slateport city once again!

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback either here or on youtube if you prefer!

Years
  • Episode 25!

Hey everyone!
    Here's the latest episode, episode 25!

In this episode, we make our way to the Weather Institute and take on Team Aqua once again!

Years
  • Episode 27!

Hey people!
    Here's Episode 27 of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play! In this episode we catch a new pokemon, get the ability to see hidden items, teach Shedinja a new move, and battle some trainers!!

Please check it out everyone! Leave me some feedback either here or on youtube! Tell me what you like about it and if you want me to change anything!

Years
  • Episode 28!

Hey Pokemon Trainers!
    Here's episode 28, where we try out our new Pokemon Absol, and take on the Fortree City Gym!

Please check it out and leave me some feedback! Let me know what you think!

Years
  • Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 29!

Hey People!
    Here's episode 29 of my Let's Play of Pokemon Emerald!, where we start our journey again towards the next city, Lilycove!

Please check it out and leave me some feedback, either here or on youtube! Let me know what you think! Also, if you really like the videos, I urge you to share them or subscribe to my channel! You don't even need a youtube account!

Years
  • Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 30!

Hello Interwebs!
    Here's the new episode of my Let's Play Pokemon Emerald series, episode 30! Woohoo!! Anyways, on this episode we make our way to the Safari Zone and expose how poor I am at voicing female characters!

Please check it out everyone! I really put a lot of effort and time into these videos and it would mean a lot to me if you watched it and left some feedback either here or on youtube if that's easier! Also, if you really like it, please share the video and subscribe to me! You don't even need a youtube channel to subscribe anymore! Thanks to everyone who has watched a video of mine in the past!

Years
  • Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 31!

Hey Everyone!
    Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 31! In this fine episode, we make our way to Lilycove city, explore the department store, and battle our rival May for the final time!

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback or things you would like changed either here or on youtube! It really means a lot to me, thanks everyone! If you really like, it, I urge you to share my videos or channel, or consider subscribing! Thanks for watching!

Years
  • Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 32!

Hey everyone!
    Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 32! In this episode, we go to the aforementioned Mt. Pyre and explore what it has to offer!

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback or things you would like changed either here or on youtube! It really means a lot to me, thanks everyone! If you really like, it, I urge you to share my videos or channel, or consider subscribing! No youtube channel required! Thanks for watching!

Years
  • Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 35!

Hey everyone!
    Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 35! In this episode, we explore the berry farm and go to team magma's dastardly headquarters inside of a volcano! Yeah, for real! Sorry I haven't posted any of the more recent videos. I just got really busy recently, but I'm back now!

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback or things you would like changed either here or on youtube! It really means a lot to me, thanks everyone! If you really like, it, I urge you to share my videos or channel, or consider subscribing! No youtube account needed! Thanks for watching!

Years
  • Hey Pokemon Trainers!
    Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 36! In this episode, we start our assault on the Team Magma headquarters! It's Ian VS The VOLCANO!

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback or things you would like changed either here or on youtube! It really means a lot to me, thanks everyone! If you really like, it, I urge you to share my videos or channel, or consider subscribing! No youtube account needed! Thanks for watching!

Hey Guys and Gals!
    Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 37!
    We take on the Magma Admin Tabitha and Maxie himself! And get a glance of the powerful Groudon!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 38!

Hey Everyone!
    Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 38!
    We head back to Lilycove City and explore the area before heading out to the Team Aqua Hideout!

Sup Guys!
    Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 39!
    We fight our way through the Team Aqua Headquarters!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 40!

What's going on everyone?

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 40! In this episode, we get to the next area, Mossdeep City and have a look around!

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback or things you would like changed either here or on YouTube! It really means a lot to me, thanks everyone! If you really like, it, I urge you to share my videos or channel, or consider subscribing! No YouTube account needed! Thanks for watching!

Years
  • Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 41!

Hey everybody!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 41! We finish exploring Mossdeep City and gathering all the supplies for our upcoming gym battle!

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback or things you would like changed either here or on YouTube! It really means a lot to me, thanks everyone! If you really like, it, I urge you to share my videos or channel, or consider subscribing! No YouTube account needed! Thanks for watching!

Years
  • Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 42!

Hey People of the Interwebs!!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 42! In this episode we take on the gym of Mossdeep City and Vibrava EVOLVES!!

Years
  • Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 44!

Sup Everyone!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 44! In this episode, we go north to the mysterious Shoal Cave!

Back