• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dennis Serebii

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    Nice idea, but you have some font and layout issues to smooth out. I'm new at this myself, but I've been following the tutorials that this site provides and you really can't go wrong with them.

x24

Researcher-Sprite Thieves, DIE
    Years
  • I'm one of the hardest markers but I'm sure someone else is gonna say all this aswell..

first off, get the updated blanks.. dont know how u got those ones, nobodies used them in years..

no2.. wrong fonts, read the tutorial about where to get them and they go..

no3.. words in wrong places.. justification.. proper positioning required and not present at all

no4.. Uber Powerful.. Its a VS card (only team versions evolve since the ADV series started), no card has a power that high, especially a celebi.. that doesnt become that powerful in any card (research it first)..

no5.. if the effect was possible, its worded wrong anyway

no6.. symbol circles.. use them unless theres no other option..

no7.. missing bottom text -_-

no8.. dont use sugimori art.. chances are its been used on official cards already

no9.. foil goes on everything except the creature and anything it projects

no10.. unless its a shiney or delta species card.. dont use other elements unless its a dragon..

Im sure there more.. but someone else can fill in what I may have missed..

0/5 sorry.. I'm even in a good mood while marking tonight.. sorry again..

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    ^ He basically covered everything.

Also, try making the card more realistic. If you had to choose cards for a deck, who would choose this?

Back