• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Custom Pokemon sprites

Years
  • Hey everyone,

I'm currently making a rom hack of fire red with evolutions from gen 4 and a few others included. For some reason, I'm having trouble finding sprites online (I've tried making custom sprites but they don't look good). Could someone recommend me a website where I can find custom sprites?

Years
  • I'm afraid I couldn't, since, for one thing, I don't know where that would be, and for another, it's not cool to just use sprites or any other artwork that others worked hard on without asking their permission.

If you don't mind them looking slightly out-of-place, many Gen IV sprites fit into Gen III's sprite size limits, so you could use those as placeholders, at least.

Last edited:
    Back