• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Unleash the Shadow

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
  • In this game you play as 16 year old Darren, Hiros grandson. You also play in a new region called Tiqua, which is just above Johto. Your father, Darien, died a few years ago, due to a strange pokemon disease, and it has broken your family. And a year ago your mother contracted the same disease, now you have to take care of your 10 year old brother Tim. So you work in Prof Chests lab which made you come close too three pokemon.And one day he discovers a cure for your mothers disease. But you have to get a petal of the Ancient Flower. But to get that you need to have a Temple Pass, which you can only get once you have all 8 badges. So you choose one of your three pokemon friends and set out on a journey.

Features
    - can travel thru Tiqua Johto and Enrial(Johto is destroyed mess and Enrial is all Forest)
    -New type Shadow
    -all I'm telling about

Pictures- Umm someone tell me how too put screenshots on.

TorrentTown.jpg

CedanCity.jpg

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • to take screenshots press [ALT]+[PRNT SCREEN] keys for the window selected only or [PRNT SCREEN] for full screen screenshot. Then go to paint and press [CTRL]+[C] and save the image as PNG. After that go to www.photobucket.com and register there, after you login you can upload pictures there and for each picture there will be given 3 different URLs, copy the last one from the three (the one between the
    tags) and paste it on your post, as soon as you post people will be able to see the picture on the forums. :)

Matt12345678

The Famous N00b
    Years
  • [_DarkDragon_] said:
    ye, some keyboards have Print Screen key others have Prnt Screen (like mine), german ones have Druck, I dunno about the others :P
    Off Topic: Mine has "Prt Scr" lol
    On Topic: Lookin' Nice...Try to fill in the open space :)

OniLink23

Super Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    Sounds like a pretty good game, I'll be waiting for you to finish it...

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • Thanx guys for your comments, also I am lookin for a spriter and a coder (for now lol)

Dec 30 (and still no replies)

Ooookkkkkaaaayyyyyy..........

It seems im the popular one...............

Well i guess now ill take anyone for help now just pm me.

Heres a new screenie

MinetonTown.jpg

Last edited:
    Back