• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Signature Friends Club

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
1) Don't be disrepectful, we are here to help, not demolish.
2) Always try give good critic if you're going to suggest changes, 1 good critic for every 1 bad critic as a general goal.
3) Follow the P.C. signature rules, for size, your signature shouldn't exceede one page worth of view.

Current Members: Pig19042004, Pokemunna

Okay, after I dealt with my signature for awhile, I always turned to my friends and asked them how the signature was, got their critics, and changed based on what I thought was good to change, and didn't what I liked. So, I want to make a place where people can display their sigs, and have people rate them, and give suggestions on changes.
Not many rules but...

Since I'm the creator...rate my sig please, any suggestions? ^_^;

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
ill join :P hey pazz sup? lol card captors cool btw u got that toy thing when he becomes a lion? nice sig nice and short i liked the cats *cries misses the cats* jk but the cats were cool

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Join the club by requesting to join is all. ^_^; I suppose that makes me make a 'members' list. =P Pig pig, can I get the links to those quizzes you took? Thankies.
I woulda kept it Muuna, but it kinda clashes with my current signature, duncha think?

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
XD i knew u were gonna make it Pazz but sure ill join my sig sux i know ...

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i know i was just wondering about that the ava does kinda mess up the green theme in my sig ..i needa finda green avatar ....

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i found this on tha net but if its no trouble show me some of yours XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
hmm well i really like tha last iunno which one either the last one where he is dressed up as link or the one im usin now...which do u think would look best..

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
lol better stick with my dragin ava then.....nething u think i should change on my sig..

pigthepanzy

a awsome pokemon player
Years
PazzKat said:
Join the club by requesting to join is all. ^_^; I suppose that makes me make a 'members' list. =P Pig pig, can I get the links to those quizzes you took? Thankies.
I woulda kept it Muuna, but it kinda clashes with my current signature, duncha think?

the quiz i took was when i chick on your pic you should know that

Back