• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interesting Revamp to game Music

Zeyon

Beginning Trainer
Years
  • So.. I was messing around with Pearl, working on my EV Training for my Raichu, when I got this strange idea.. "What would the music sound like, if I plugged in my Skull Candy headphones?" So, I did just that.. and I have to say.. if you want a fresh experience as far as the music end goes, try putting in headphones that support internal bass enhancement. The battle music made me feel like I was at a '90's club listening to DJ music with the bass that was added.

Dislaimer: Posted this here, because it relates to Pokemon. Hope I put it in the right spot! *ducks and covers*

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    You don't even need high quality headphones, I plugged in some regular ones and found the sound was much clearer. I heard parts of the music I never had before lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This is more about headphones than Pokemon though, tbh. I'll move it to Technology and Internet (wow, how often do I get to do THAT?)

Sorry if this doesn't fit in your forum, Davey! You can punch me later...? :3

Zeyon

Beginning Trainer
    Years
  • This is more about headphones than Pokemon though, tbh. I'll move it to Technology and Internet (wow, how often do I get to do THAT?)

Sorry if this doesn't fit in your forum, Davey! You can punch me later...? :3

Yet again.. wrong section. Ugh.. I'm sorry, truly. I'll learn! I promise!

Yeah, the sound is substantially clearer with headphones in. I was like.. AWESOME! Lol. Just figured it was something nifty to make known, in case others haven't found the awesomeness that is headphone clarity with Pokemon Games!

Years
  • I see potential in this thread if people talk about headphones and their effect on music and such so ill leave it be for now. but if it gets a lil spammy and ends up with people posting the same thing over and over I'll deal with it.

Back