• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC:// The Children Are Hunted

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
>_>

Ok, I'll be good. Heheheh. I'm looking forward to seeing how this whole meeting will play out between Mark, Thomas, and Zoran and their respective groups.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
As long as Mark doesn't mind Ash's liking of explosions I think it'll be okay...

>>

<<

I'm not promising anything though.... heheh. Don't worry I'll be good.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
She won't blow him up... she'll blow up everyone else, especially if they get in her way. Zoran mentioned twenty pounds of dynamite hidden somewhere.... he wasn't joking. Though I think Ash just likes overall destroying things.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Hooray! Dynamite? Soo...there will be explosions? Asks the Pyromaniac. :O

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
It's Ash... yes there will be explosions!If you need one, I'm quite sure I can give you twelve! XD ^^Destruction is her job.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Ash is seventeen and she spent the first few years of her life being a blind, picked on tomboy. She was also a farmer's child, not the rich part of the family like Mickey. Then she met Theo and well... you can guess what happened from there. He taught the then seven-year-old she had Aura and let her learn martial arts. Three years later, the Dawn Project was fully operational and she met Zoran and the others, beginning to be tested and honest to god murdering a couple people (Since non-living don't have an Aura she honestly didn't know that.) The Project ended and she went on a Pokemon journey to try and help get the other children free and back home. Accidently ended up becoming a champion level trainer. At the age of thirteen, she moved to New York, not wanting to get her parents hurt by Theo. And up until Zoran and Thomas both crashed into her life with these organizations, she's been living rather peacefully. As you can tell, still blind, but enjoying it.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Yeah, there is right now. But it's starting to fade now that Thomas and the other CT are inside of the light. But it hasn't faded yet. They just left, after all.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Yeah, it's a mention of Porygon Z, mine. I'll get back to it when I get time to write a long post, ie tomorrow or the day after.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
...It's a signal that something's wrong if the GM doesn't remember her own post. *dundundun*

Anyways...(I'm not gonna stop asking questions, am I?)...Maybe someone could explain a few terms/locations to me. "Forever Ocean" and "Pangaea" are the ones coming to mind right now. Is the Forever Ocean this roleplay's name for one of the world's oceans, or not? Is Pangaea a specific part of the world, or is it the world?

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Pangaea is when all the continents were just one landmass, therefore, Europe is connected to North America and so an. The Forever Ocean is the made up name of all the water surrounding it. Pangaea is basically an island in the middle of The Forever Ocean. How's that?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Heeeey. I want to apply. I was also thinking of applying for a Gym Leader, but held off on that because I'm concerned on whether the Gym Leader would be fun to play. Mainly because I'm concerned that he/she might just wind up sitting in a gym waiting for most of his/her posts. |D

Rebels Mapmaker
Name and Age: Kai (Bulbasaur) / Roughly 16 in human years
What was in your Dream: Kai had a nightmare in which she witnessed what she interpreted as pokemon as a whole being oppressed into extinction. The dream was so surreal that it compelled her to do something to stop such a thing from happening. Thus, she joined the RDM. However, due to the fact that she is prone to being casual, it was decided that she would work better as a map maker than anything else.
Personality: Kai is normally a very calm person. She handles most situations with an air of casualness and doesn't seem to be capable of experiencing extreme emotions except under the most dire circumstances. She's relatively easy to get along with, the only exception being that she is so casual that she sometimes underthinks things, despite being a pretty smart pokemon.
Appearance:: Kai looks pretty typical for a Bulbasaur. She has a tendency to decorate herself with flowers when convenient, though. In addition, her eyese are a bit more on the pink side of the spectrum than Red.
Pokemon Partners (4): Legend (Torchic ♀)
Kimiko (Dratini ♀)
Shu (Yamask ♂)
King (Buneary ♂)
Area of Mapmaking: Modern North America and Modern Australia.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Yes, that is fine. Although I would have liked more in your SU, I'll let it slide. Okay, here are the facts you should know.

Agatha, yes the ghost-user, seems to be a strong force for the RDM(rebels). Garet , Leo, Trigger, and Merin are Devisers. They are all in Venice battling it out with the hero children. That's about it for the moment, I'll update you as we go along, and feel free to ask the other members for advice. :D

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Thanks! I was just in Venice a week ago, personally. |D Speaking of Venice, that was the gym leader I was considering filling.

But yeah. I'm a bit lost as to what I should do to get into the action. Am I supposed to place my characters conveniently near others, or am I supposed to have them be off doing their own thing? .-.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I would have your character wander into the battle, then maybe you are injured and taken to the RDM base. It's up to you. But, most of the action is taking place in Venice, so you'll learn a lot. :D

Back