• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'll just have Icarus watch the event. Ichigo can't do much, which reminds me. How many moves can our Pokemon use? When can they evolve?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm wondering why Seraphina wouldn't be able to help. Her link is a fire type and she's a healer, but I'll just make her ready for when I leave tomorrow

Last edited:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Well Teruyoshi and Makoto (my character and Lt. Col Fantastic's character) would want to help as it would be out of character for them not to. Seeing as you dont want them to then we'll find a way to make an excuse for them not helping that stays in character. The next post from us two will be a joint post.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'll just have Icarus watch the event. Ichigo can't do much, which reminds me. How many moves can our Pokemon use? When can they evolve?
Actually, Dia, you're part of this event too!

Well Teruyoshi and Makoto (my character and Lt. Col Fantastic's character) would want to help as it would be out of character for them not to. Seeing as you dont want them to then we'll find a way to make an excuse for them not helping that stays in character. The next post from us two will be a joint post.
Thank you, this was a dilemma earlier, so if you can think of something, that would be wonderful.

Huzzah! Thank you. This looks like a very interesting rp; I can't wait to get in the meat of things.
It won't take long; since it just started, and you may post whenever you like!

Darn, I didn't catch this post. I guess I'll edit out some stuff.
My apologies...!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
just letting everyone know if you choose to notice Seraphina feeling ill, I'm giving permission for slight bunnying, but at this moment she's kinda halfway between consciousness and unconsciousness.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys i've missed alot because i had to work alot, it'll be better now though, can someone tell me what has happened for each character and what event has happened?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Guys i've missed alot because i had to work alot, it'll be better now though, can someone tell me what has happened for each character and what event has happened?
In a nutshell:
"Hi, everybody's doing great," said Divine Water.

"Magic!" said Tsurara.

"Yeah, us too. Great crops. Yup," said Sacred Fire.

Then a little girl cried. Also, socialization happened.

And now we're here.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
In a nutshell:

"Magic!" said Tsurara.

And now we're here.

Could not have summed it up better myself. Basically not much has happened yet at all. People are still trying to get their bearings and form relationships between characters. Now Akio-San has started an event for some people to get involved in involving a young girl who has lost her link apparently in the ice sculpture (Tsurara is apparently not great with health and safety regs xD).

On a side note me and Lt Col Fantastic are still talking over how we're going to justify not helping and will post our joint post as soon as its finished. May take up Genevieve on her offer to bunny her character. Seeing as she's a divine water princess and Tsurara has the search for the girls link under control it makes sense for us two to then prioritise her health and see to her. If anyone has any objections please say! I'm just waiting on confirmation from Lt. Col Fantastic that this is the way we're going to go with it before we begin writing the post.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2012
Okay Diamond, I finally got my next post up there! :)

I think I am pretty proud of myself for my post so far, better than I normally ever do.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Meloetta142: I'll see if I can post after work. I get off after 6 hours. I'll read it now so I have an idea what to post! :D

@Pink: The prince of ice made a sculpture, a huge one. People are talking, then a little girl screamed, she was cold & pale. Her linked Pokemon wasn't nearby, which means her Pokemon is inside the sculpture. xD Not so wise! Tsurara tells Hikari to melt down the sculpture with Hinata. That's about what I know.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
In a nutshell:

"Magic!" said Tsurara.

And now we're here.
Let me handle this guys.

"Divine water is cooler than Sacred Fire! Also I'm a wizard!" Proclaimed Tsurara.

"I was almost late, though I still showed up on time, Kim." Spoke Hikari.

"I'm your White Mage!" Exclaimed Seraphina.

Adeline mumbled, "I insult all of you behind your backs."

Masashi mentioned, "I make water, so you'll die without me."

Kim watched everyone, thinking I hate everyone.

Sakimoto found a party pooper like himself to talk to.

Icarus didn't talk.

Aimi didn't care about anything, unlike her link, who now obsesses with Tsurara and Magic.

Teruyoshi is the other party pooper.

Kita was another party pooper, but this time with a book.

Kazuma was hiding in a tree the whole time.

Aimi's link doesn't like birds.

DJYosh deleted a post.

Icarus spoke, barely.

OH NOES TEH GURL IZ FRUZIN!!

Kim actually cared about someone! Not Tsurara though.

Seraphina the healer (ironically) is sick!

__

~FIN

Also, a treat for all of you party poopers out there!

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Machomuu, Kim is from Sacred Fire. You might wanna edit that post of yours, otherwise it's very confusing lol. All the legendary beasts are from Sacred Fire, while the legendary birds are Divine Water That's how I try to remember who is where.

Also, dat summary.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Machomuu, Kim is from Sacred Fire. You might wanna edit that post of yours, otherwise it's very confusing lol. All the legendary beasts are from Sacred Fire, while the legendary birds are Divine Water That's how I try to remember who is where.
Wow, that was a major screw up on my part, sorry :p. Don't really know how I made the mistake, I think I read the SU wrong. I'll get on editting that.

Okay, fixed. I'm really sorry about that x.x

Last edited:

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
I drew Kim during my freetime if anyone wants to see what she looks like, lol... its kinda messy and stuff sry lol. Had to also reduce the file a bit since it was pretty big(and still is OTL). These aren't her work clothes of course.

Spoiler:

I wanna draw more people from this RP, but there's so many X'D

EDIT: Thanks a lot everyone for such nice feedback!

Last edited:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
Love the drawing -Grayscale-. Really well done and fits the image I'd built up of your character pretty perfectly (although that may be thanks to your writing skill as well as the art =P)

Back