• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Children are Hunted. (M)

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
#9: Proceeding to Strike

Chan Koshi

"Dammit!" Chan's voice rang through the gym before he doubled over as this 'person' in front of him began a trek through the rooftops of the buildings. That was no 'person.' That was... most likely... a Pokemon?! He suddenly coughed up blood, remembering how bad his wound was. Fudge! Taking off his scarf and wrapping it around his bloody torso, he lifted himself up and staggered to the back of the gym, where Jasmine was, preparing all sorts of random things for headaches or whatever might've happened to Jari. By the time he was in earshot, he was extremely pale, ready to collapse. In fact, he was reaching the point where he was at his hands and knees, in a crawl. A small, itching realization dawned on him. There were two Pokemon- no, three- that could transform. Out of those three, two were Dark type and would be able to use a Dark type move. And considering how this was pretty strong, it would have to be the evolved one. He slowly faded out of consciousness with one word.

"...Zoroark...."

Jari (Last names are useless, aren't they?)

Jari jolted awake as he heard a loud voice echoing inside the gym. Wait! Inside?! He then opened his eyes, and a shoulder. A brown one, at that. Of a Pokemon, and gee, did it SMELL. Ack. That scared him a bit, but he remained silent and motionless. He closed his eyes. Blocked out all sounds. He didn't know WHY THE HELL HE WAS ON THIS POKEMON, but he was going to get off.

He remembered how stupid that would be. Not to mention that this guy had just injured Chan- at least, he thought it was Chan- and the gash from that must've hurt horribly. But whatever happened, he had to get off. He remembered the rocks in his bookbag. There was a way to get out of this. There had to be. Logic, Jari, logic. He worked all possible solutions, and then looked to the side. A teenager stood there, no taller than him. Wait.

That was no teenager.

Either that, or he was a bit dizzy, or fatigued. But there was no reasonable explanation why it was wavering, or seemingly flickering, if you looked hard enough. And when he found himself being carried on top of rooftops, he knew this was no ordinary teen. This was either a person like him, a person with powers, or... a Pokemon. He wagered, considering the odds, that it was a Pokemon, and considering that a Ditto could hold a solid form, there was only one option left. Technically two, but it was the same evolution line. He was still too exhausted to do anything that would KO this guy, or the Pokemon under him. His only option was to hopefully catch him by surprise with what little power he did have, and that was much easier said than done. That previous attack had drained nearly everything, but at this rate he still had a small trick up his sleeve.

He braced himself. He would have to injure both Pokemon, and get somewhere safe. But there was nowhere truly safe at the moment, and everywhere he looked it was just industrial rooftops. He could attempt to eat something and replenish some energy and attempt to run with more energy, within reason, but that was not an option considering even a small movement would give away his consciousness. And he wasn't exactly sure whether or not the gates of hell would open if he showed of his consciousness. He began to move the rocks whitin his bookbag, his powers extremely limited considering he was high off the ground. The rocks slowly turned into magma, then converging together, suspended in the small five inches of space between his stuff and the zipper. The process was long, and with his eyes closed, he had no idea where he was going to end up. The rocks, now fused, developed a spear like shape, the tip sharp and threatening, perfect for attack. The only thing left now was to strike... and run like hell.

The rock burst through the top of the bookbag at the instant Jari jumped back, smirking as it aimed between the 'Japanese teenager' and what was now clearly a Hitmonchan. On the way to strike that space, it broke in two and proceeded to hit both of them, as Jari tumbled, slid, and grabbed a protein bar from the hole now created in his bookbag. He would have to patch that later.

"Let's see your true form, a**hole!"

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Sir Quincy Marely

Quin gave Edmund an appraising look. Then he cocked his eyebrow and smirked.

"Yes, the end most definitely justifies the means. And I may scummy, as you put it, but I do not care for my pokeballs. I do not care about titles and being liked or anything of that nature, and if history deigns to cast me as the villain, so be it. I have a responsibility to all living creatures." he said, taking out his pokeballs, first Arcino's, and smashing it on the wall, shattering the ball, then Logana, who he released first, and doing the same, and finally Zemda, who he looked at. She was his oldest partner, and been there for him from day one. He opened the window and... released her too.

"You see? Now, I no longer have any control over these pokemon. Does not matter. I will keep fighting. And nothing will stop me. Now you have two choices, either help me, or get out of my way, understand?" Quin said softly. Zemda crooned curiously as she dove under the waves.

"The heck?" Arcino asked.

"We're... free?" Logana said as if she didn't understand or believe it.

"Yes, thank you for your help, you may do as you wish. Now, I have a girl to track down." Quin said, turning and walking away from his two poekmon, who looked curiously at each other. Arcino growled and chased after him, and Logana turned to Edmund.

"What did you do to him? The blooming idiot's going to get himself killed!" she cried, chasing him as well.

Randy Greyson Jr.
Van the Vulpix

Van huffed, then froze when she saw Zoran's expression.

"Of all the damn harbingers I HAD to find the broken one!"

She gave Zoran a softened expression.

"Fine, sorry..." she said softly, then cocked her ears, sensing more than seeing someone.

"Oh great... More of you bastards..." she said with annoyance, her tails flicking. Randy moved back his eyes shining with tears, and he took off down the hallway. Van decided not to pursue. There was really no point.

Esper Brown
Lapras
Trista Mermayin
Thomas Brown

Lapras stopped at the island. Esper leap to the ground, groaning weakly, when time froze. it didn't SEEM to freeze, it literally froze. Except for him. He looked around, thinking this must be D's doing. But D was not around. He looked up and saw Thomas, who was wide eyed with shock, both at seeing Esper and at the time freeze.

"E-esper? ESPER?!" he cried, dashing over and picking up the cat, who yowled with joy and leapt into his arms. Thomas hugged him tightly, and Esper purred deeply.

"Never again will I give in to fear and despair..."

"Esper... i'm so glad to see you!" Thomas said. He had lost control of his powers, and they were running wild. And Esper could see it, Thomas looked a bit younger, maybe a year or two. He pressed a paw to Thomas's head and sent the boy into a sleep, which ended the powers and made Thomas fall to the ground, the now 11 year old snoring peacefully.

"Whew! What a trip, yeah?" Trista said as she appeared next to him. Esper leapt in shock, blinking.

"Espeon?" he asked innocently. trista smiled down and knelt, then screamed and leapt back.

"What is it milady?" Lapras called from the water. Trista pointed timidly at Volt, who was blinking at them curiously.

(Thomas just stopped time for about five seconds. it wouldn't effect harbingers or other strong powers, as he wasn't trying to do it, but it will affect your posts,)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Edmund

He gave both Pokemon looks of irritation. "Once again," he muttered. "Provin' why I hate people like that. Pay attention to one thin' an' ignore wha' matters. Can' even keep a brat livin' wi'hout dem whinin' bout stupid guff..." He shook his head. "I gotta go protect that idjit girl... before someone else gets a han' on her." Edmund uncurled his other ear and a small, metal object dropped into his paw. The Buneary hesitated... then shook his head.

"Ain't gonna matter soon..." he said quietly. "That lady... she's gonna be all better in a mo'. Then that stupid kid's screamin' an' posturin' ain't gonna matter." Clutching it tight, he began to hop after the group, going to rejoin the freaky deaky kid he was stuck with.

"I'll just have to use you guys too," he muttered, reaching Logana. For a moment, he paused. Then, without hesitation, the little Pokemon charged forward as quietly as he dared. "Ami said tha' i's for da best anyway..." He smiled a little, free hand surrounded by red and orange. "Slaves 're meant ta be worked with. Sorry girly Q."

That girl don't belong to you. None of them kids do. They belong to Amri, and I'll keep 'em there.

Zaria

The rain passed through her dress as she walked. She needed no umbrella or lights where she was. She wasn't even remotely concerned with the people passing in and out of her form. It was something you simply endured when you were dead. Not that she knew any other lingering regrets like herself to confirm this. However, it was a long standing tradition of her family to endure things. If her carefree, selfish, self-deprecating big sister could do it without so much as a sniffle of pain, Zaria knew she could do it.

Right now, however, she was very worried. Within her form, the shadows fluctuated. They were growling at things she couldn't even see, hissing and roiling in fear. Or maybe they were angry at something.

Or perhaps... Zoran was angry at something.

Had Theo found her? Or was he looking for Ash? Either way, tracking them wasn't going to be fun and easy. What a pain this was.

Ash! She shouted this across the street, knowing about five of the passerby would turn, and all of them children. Ash!

There was no responding echo of power, no gods forsaken cursing blasting through the consciousness created from a dead soul.

Darn it, Asha! she hissed, almost swearing in her irritation. Why do you make life so difficult? If I lose Zora because I'm busy searching for your hibernating behind, I swear I will sic Giratina's insanity on you and see how much fun you have!

Zoran

Zoran didn't answer the fox, merely patted her head once, rather timidly. She continued to glare at the purple-haired teen, a color even she knew was about as natural as a ghost. For a moment, something shifted in her mind. Then it was gone and she curled her lip. That... certainly wasn't good. The other turned the page, woefully unperturbed. "I'm not exactly glad to see you, though, is anyone ever?" Unlike her typical tone of no concern and pep, Zoran was practically snarling. Truthfully, she wasn't sure which of them hated each other more.

"I'm sure Mister Theo is perfectly happy to deal with me, unlike you," he snipped, closing his book long enough to look at her over his spectacles. "Now, look at me like a civilized human for a change. Truthfully, it wouldn't kill you, would it?" Sparx hissed at the boy, only to be ignored. Lucian glanced at Van and smirked. "I didn't know you were a fan of taming strays."

Zoran shrugged, glowering further. "If that's what you want to call it. I prefer the idea that I'm keeping them from your sick hobbies. How's Brie?"

Lucian's lilac eyes glimmered. "Dashing. He misses you and your inability to die. Very fascinating."

"Good to know I'm a topic for your fantasies," she murmured, not even glancing at Randy anymore. The trembling fear in her had eased, but even she knew that being around this guy for too much longer would make her energy come right back. "So... why?"

"Mister Theo wants to meet that red boy who was so interested in you," he replied. At those words, the two of them silently acknowledge the other. They hated each other. However, business was business, and with that man, doing it as efficiently as possible was best. "And for some reason, he's too busy to schedule it now." Zoran raised an eyebrow and Lucian shrugged. "The man is who he is." Chuckle. "We all know what he gets up to in his free time. Also, there are traces of another here... or there were at any rate."

"A faller?" Zoran muttered to herself. She sighed. "Him too... whoever he is. Why's he interested?" Then she snorted. "Stupid question."

Lucian chortled as Doom padded back over. The dog sniffed at Lucian but otherwise made no greeting. This boy would play a bad game of fetch. "The red one seems like he'll be fun for you to play with... or at least to see how he does. That's what's been passed on at the moment."

Zoran hummed, gently running her fingers through Van's fur. Shh, she said in her mind, trying to convince the Vulpix to stay very unnoticed. "Shall I make an opening then?"

"If you'd like. I want to play my own game first."

Despite herself, Zoran giggled. "Don't get him killed now."

Lucian only scoffed and walked away.

Lucian

The Princess did have her uses. It was a shame that they were practically born to want to kill each other. Not quite as much as Morty, but they were still never the best team in any operation. He strolled after that fleeing boy, chuckling as quietly as he could. Honestly, normals. A little bit of pain made them scurry. Even if one of their own was haunted by fire, and another by the earth, they could still fight better than these sniveling creatures.

Sadly, their kind made less entertainment. There was always something intriguing about the way the humans searched for their meaning so strongly and blamed others for hiding it.

"Hello there," he greeted Randy when he finally caught up to him. "Dreadfully sorry about that little misdemeanor there. The Princess is rathermischievous, sorry to say. Attacking a lad with nothing to defend himself is rather uncouth. You have my sincere regret."

OF course, he really didn't. However, Lucian could pretend to be a gentleman when he wanted. Humans always liked it when people thought they were better than him.

Nideous

Years
Logana and Arcino

Logana yipped as she hit the ground, rolling weakly. Arcino turned and growled.

"Oi, whatdya think yer doin' mate! Hands of the lady!" he growled, his fists glowing, adding "Or yer'l havta tangle wit me!"

He didn't know why he was being attacked, nor did he care. The buneary was an enemy. enemies were killed. that was it. He gazed at Edumnd with a harsh look, his anger growing.

Randy Greyson Jr.

Randy narrowed his eyes and got up, holding his bleeding, burnt arm tightly. He glared at Lucien. He could see the malice plain as day, hidden as it was by pretty words. He didn't care. This man was someone he could use. Someone he could manipulate to his purpose.

"Humph, whatever. As long as she doesn't do it again." he said. In all actuality there was no way he could outsmart Lucien, but regardless, as long as he got his way in the end he cared not. He flinched as his arm shifted, cursing under his breath.

Thomas Elias Brown
Trista Mermayin
Lapras

Thomas sat up a moment later, surrounded by a lot of people. He looked at Esper, who seemed oddly bigger.

"Hi Esper..." he said, sh=tunned by the fact that his voice was higher, and he got to his feet. What... The heck? He was a child again! How in the world!?

"Oh mighty Harbinger, I must follow you and assist you on your quest! Together we shall return the world of the sea to it's former glory, and sweep those terrifying land dwellers away like the tide!" Trista said, smiling and hugging him, lifting him off the ground and throwing him into the water. He yelped and splashed in the waves, getting to the surface.

"Quit messing around and let's get off theis rock!" Colt cried, already seated on Lapras with Esper.

"I have to agree your majesty. And this youth is one of those Land Dwellers. Remember not all land creatures are the foul, hideous beasts you believe them to be." he said. Trista shrugged.

"Alright! Lt's go!" she said, running onto the water and stopping about ten feet out, balancing on a wave as she rode it back to them.

"Um..." Thomas said as Lapras picked him up. "We need to get to the boat. Something is telling me we need to go back..."

Van the Vulpix
Sir Quincy Marley

Van snarled at the boy. Stray? STRAY!? She couldn't have been more insulted in her life! She was no stray, she was wild and proud! But she felt something was wrong, and fell silent. Zoran was upset. That was... Odd. That broken psychotic thing holding her was never this upset. Maybe this human was not as messed up as she thought. Then the boy was gone, and before Van could speak the OTHER insane child on board ran to them. He smelled different somehow. Oh dear lord... He had snapped.

"Sorry, kind of lost track of you. Did I miss something?" he asked cheerfully.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Stryker the Zoroark
Tokyo rooftops

~~~~~

"Yer gonna draw attention," H'Chan grumbled as the two Pokemon took off over the rooftops. At the time, the kid he held over his shoulder seemed to still be unconscious.

"Who's gonna see, since we're not strollin' along?" Stryker retorted, not bothering to look over. "It's not like anyone will have time to see a jumping human and contact anyone before we're gone." All things considered, this mission was going pretty well. Perhaps that had given Stryker enough of a confidence boost that he hadn't bothered to dispel his human disguise yet.

The two Pokemon paused in the middle of a roof for a breather. "An' what was with th-- Hey!" H'Chan turned to face the kid that had jumped away. The Hitmonchan was taken aback as the spear-like rock burst from the kid's bookbag, then smirked as it aimed for empty space. Looking back later, Stryker could have sworn time had slowed enough for him to see that the rock had split into two pieces, one of which aimed at him.

H'Chan hadn't seen, firsthand, what this kid could do, so he was even more surprised at the splitting rock, which hit him in one shoulder and elicited a string of curses. Stryker, on the other hand, knew something like this could happen but did not have the reflexes to completely avoid the rock. He ducked to one side, so the rock struck his arm instead of his torso. That was enough to make Stryker's illusion flicker off for a couple seconds.

"Let's see your true form, a**hole!"

"Whoa, watch your mouth, kid!" Stryker snapped, pulling the rock out with his hand. He threw it hard, away from the human and, hopefully, out of range. No point in trying to disguise myself right now. "Unless you have a death wish--" The Zoroark emphasized by setting his claws aglow with a Night Slash. "--you better calm down now!"

"Why talk?! Yer gonna pay, human!" H'Chan snapped. He lashed out at Jari with one fist.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Edmund

The Buneary sighed as he stepped back to appraise the Treecko. He could go and fight the idiot plant and probably meet the girl bruised up. That would raise more suspicion than he needed at the moment. Or he could leave and start a potential crisis.

Hmm... well if he put it that way...

Edmund gave Arcino a smirk. "Threatenin', ain't ya?" the rabbit remarked with a lazed drawl. He smiled a little, and returned to balancing on his other foot. "The tough act... sure cute, that. But..." He threw himself up into the air, landing on the other side of Arcino's fighting stance. "I ain't got time to play wit' kids like yerself. Get a coupla fights unner yer wing before ya make 'marks like dat again."

He continued his relatively unhurried hopping. Girly Q wasn't far. He would know it if she was. The air would change.

One of his toys is here, he thought grimly. Geez, we ain't any good at tug of war.

Zoran

Zoran smiled a little at Quin. Her head tilted to the right and beneath her hair, honey eyes narrowed. Inwardly, she sighed. He's become all boring now. Sparx hissed, but not with anger, merely curling to rest against the back of Zoran's shoes. Zoran glanced at Doom before jerking her head towards the direction Lucian had gone. Doom woofed and padded away, headed after Lucian.

Zoran looked Quin all over, still smiling. "Mm... no, not really. I think I met that boy you were worried about." She licked her lips. "He'll probably leave me alone now." Unlike you. Mentally, Zoran resigned herself to a boring game. She liked insanity. She was insane herself and happily aware of it. However, when normal humans went insane, they ended up being so boring. They just gave up on things or lashed out at others on impulse. You were never quite sure who would bear the brunt of it, but it was easy to predict.

It was more fun to see her own kind go insane. They were easy to twist around and puppeteer, but their own impulses were so lax and slow. Someone with power had methods and games they could make up. Normal humans were just not up to snuff, those which cracked like eggs.

Zoran giggled a little bit. "Which way is out of here?"

She wondered what was taking Eddy so long.

Lucian

Lucian chuckled at the other boy. Dear Arceus, he looked so pathetic. "Oh, I have a feeling she will," he said airily. "She enjoys playing with people like you." His eyes narrowed behind his glasses. "All bluster and no power. I'm not sure why, but the Princess finds humans so fascinating when they're like this." He licked his lips and paused, glancing behind him. "Hello there Doom," he greeted the Houndour.

Doom barked at him and gently rested his nose against the other's palm. Perhaps the two of them were about as compatible as oil and water, but they both knew better than to disrespect another's Pokemon. It was almost a grave sin of some sort. "This was kind of your fault, however. Stealing from someone stronger than you is rather like asking for a death wish. However," He pulled out a Pokeball and smiled at it. "I have something here that could make you stronger. Would you like him?"

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
#10: All for Nothing

Jari

The fist that had been launched by the Hitmonchan next to what now seemed to be a Zoroark (as he suspected) grazed Jari's side. The Dark Fox was rarely seen by people; rather, it was usually a commodity in forests, making illusions into Caterpies and the like to hide. It was a peculiar ability, but nevertheless as the three claws turned into a shadowy form Jari seemed to zone out. Did... did that just happen? Jari shook is head. Impossible. Time didn't slow down. You just imagined it. Probably in the heat of the moment, you thought it slowed down! You know, like the slo-mo in movies! He still found his mind unconvincing; yet time was of the essence. He didn't want to stand here aimlessly so that he could be striked by what made another teen yelp in pain. No matter how badass he wanted to be, he had no choice but to get the hell out of there.

He looked to his side. Five stories high. People survived these falls, he could too. Right? Just drop and roll. "Sorry I don't have time to hang out with you guys anymore. It's been fun. Real fun, believe me. Or at least, as fun as throwing a rock can get." He chuckled. "Whatever, I talk too much. Point is-" he waved "-see you later." He turned to edge of the building, and... he jumped.

"CRAP!" A shooting pang ran up his leg. Painful, but he would make it. He thought quickly. How did they do it in the movies...? Oh, right! "Taxi! Taaaaaaaaxi! Please! Taxi!" He waved. He didn't have any freaking time! He shuddered as one skidded to a stop. He jumped in, slammed the door and immediately fished money out of his pocket. "Airport! Please! Now!" He recalled the few Japanese classes he had taken. "私を空港に連れてって! [take me to the airport]" he yelled. "Hurry!"

The ride, at five minutes in, had been punctuated by protein bars and treating his legs.

Rayn

The plane he was on struggled to keep up with the turbulence around him. He sat on a plane with many passengers, but it seemed not many were enjoying the flight. What? Did the dark clouds around them make them nervous? He chuckled. His long blue hair, which reached to about the base of his neck, remained stationary. He couldn't believe these people with such phobia! He laughed, but quickly returned to being quiet. He looked outside, and he took his hand, waving it in such a manner that it wasn't obvious to anyone nearby. Suddenly, lightning flashed. It began to rain, but not hard. He wasn't about to ruin his own flight, was he? The grin on his face said everything yet nothing, and he opened a book as he occasionally waved again, to the notice of no one around him, and thus the lightning flashed. People stared, and they would look away, frightened. He suppressed a laugh and continued his book.

This was really too funny to listen to anymore.

Nideous

Years
Sit Quincy Marley
Van the vulpix

Quin smiled and draped his arm around the girl's shoulder. Things were already in place, and the time would soon come. But... That other power on board concerned him. He needed observation. Hm...

"Time is an odd thing, no? For example, I have been on this boat only a matter of hours, yet it feels like days have passed. Anyways, the boat should land shortly. Would you mind doing me a favor? In room 3A there will be a bag belonging to a good friend of mine. If you could retrieve it, and hold on to it for him. Please. The Boat pass he has shall also allow you to leave this boat without being detained." he said smiling, reaching down and petting Van. Yes, little RDM vulpix, keep a watch out, protect her and the other. Never knowing that your mortal enemy was already a part of the group.

"Anyways, I must be off, I have things to keep track of, so, until we meet again!" Quin said, not elaborating on who to give the bag back to, but he knew she would figure it out. and she looked enough like a boy to pass for one, so it would be fine. with that he set off after Lucien.

Arcino

Arcino ignored the jibe, watching Edmund appraisingly. A very fast opponent indeed. Edmund made a grave mistak though. He flipped over Arcino and as he landed, before he could even defend himself, the little treecko lashed out, his foot slamming into Edmund's back with Break Brick, ready to follow up with Pound.

"Humoh, ya foo'! Ya think ya can take mah, but ya cain't" he said proudly, his eyes filled wit disdain. He didn't have time for this, he had to go find the young master before he got himself hurt!

Randy Greyson Jr.

Randy smiled, reaching his good arm out for the pokeball. Why was he giving Randy the pokemon? Oh who cared! He was going to take it, and one day kill Lucien with it for being such a fool for willingly giving away power. But for now he would play along, because why not?

"Of course, thank you. I appreciate it." he said with a cheerful smile, waiting.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Stryker
Tokyo - The Chase Is On

~~~~~

H'Chan threw another punch, late enough to hit the air just after the kid jumped. While the Hitmonchan let loose a string of swear words, Stryker walked to the edge, disguising himself as a Persian. He watched as the boy hailed a taxi and, within moments, sped away. "What're you doin'?!" Stryker turned back to H'Chan, who added, "Yer lettin' him go!"

Stryker shook his head, grinning. "No worries," he replied, tapping his glasses to look at the kid's tracking bug on the lens map. "I know where he is. Cummon." The 'Persian' turned and took off across the rooftops, paralleling the path of the kid's taxi. After a moment, H'Chan grumbled and followed after.

Even if he were to run at top speed, Stryker didn't have much hope of catching up with the taxi. That would happen only if the car was slowed down, or even stopped, by traffic. Besides, what with the disappearance of the Knights in the Gym, which would be noted soon if it wasn't already, Stryker didn't need to make another disturbance by forcibly intercepting the taxi. Back to the waiting game, I guess. Waiting for a chance to catch him again, preferably without drawing attention.

When was the last time I had fun like this?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Edmund

The Buneary whirled, grimacing in pain. "Wha' da hec' bro?" he snapped, spinning a flaming paw to slam into Arcino's tail. "I gi' you an out and you jes' ignore it? You got a death wish or sommat?" He skidded forward, turning to bunch his body into a knot. "I don' think you geddit, do yeh? I have... sommat... I gotta do. Like yer human who yer abandon'in' with yer pride! I have somethin' important... so butt out!"

He leaped into the air with a frustrated screech and slammed into the floor of the boat. It let out a sickening crack. Edmund jumped again, making it shudder. "Now," he hissed, beady eyes full of irritation. "Either you lemme finish what I gotta do or I bury your body in salt water. Don't care how strong ya think you are. My reason is stronger."

Lucian

Lucian's politeness vanished at that instant. He smiled back at Randy, an expression of mocking tranquility. "Just like a human being," he said softly, placing the ball in the other's outstretched hand. "You all think you have the world in the palm of your hand. It's so cute; it's obscene." His purple eyes began to glow and the ball with them. "Etzli, we need you."

The ball opened and revealed a small, stocky, and blue creature. Its body was covered in spiky black fur. It yawned placidly and turned a sightless gaze towards Lucian. "It's you," it said slowly, acknowledging the young man with little more than that. "Where is my master?"

"Currently, we are still searching for him," Lucian replied with a casual smirk. He did not speak Pokemon either, but he had held this one for so long that its desires were obvious by now. "I need you to work with this boy. He isn't a very good Trainer, you see. Our Princess savaged him and he was helpless. Depressing, isn't it?" He smiled at Randy like he were a disobedient child.

Etzli, the Deino, yawned again. "Oh certainly a horrible thought indeed. God forbid a human be less than fantastic." It turned its sightless eyes onto Randy and sniffed him. "Giratina's void, he smells like fire! She really did play a game with him. I have to work with this?"

"Bear with it a while, dearie. Who knows, you could find your master before we do."

"Oh that would be a treat of abyssfire and brimstone."

Lucian smirked once more, seeing her not objecting any further. "This is Etzli," he introduced. "She belonged to a dear friend of mine. Take care of her for a while, boy. She isn't an easy catch, I tell you."

"He smells of rat, Lucian."

"Bear with it," the young man repeated as he turned away. "I've heard naughty thoughts from him as it is. Though... if he does try to kill me, like he's thinking about right now," Lucian looked back, eyes glowing against his calm smile. "You're more than welcome to tear out his throat." He waved at them both. "Ta then."

Etzli yawned again and glanced at Randy. "Nice to meet you, you ungrateful punk."

As Lucian walked, he proceeded to pause a moment. He saw Quin headed towards him. It was that purposeful walk humans enjoyed so much.

"How can I help you, sir?" He disliked this man already. He had the aura of something to dislike. If this was truly the one Theo wished to be toyed with, well, the man's standards had to be slipping. Old age indeed.

And it looked like those standards had forgotten about that little tiger as well.

Zoran

Zoran repressed the urge to flinch at Quin's touch when it appeared. She disliked it, but for reasons she didn't know. This... perhaps it was his scent. Despite this, she smiled, peacefully so. It was the thing she was best at. "I'll take good care of it," she promised the man as he went, going off to look for it. Doom, now occupied by his tail, was chasing it with a few delighted barks.

Sparx's fur, however, was on end. Something was happening further down the ship. She wanted to investigate but... that would leave her mistress with that furry rat. The fox agitated her, even if her master was unconcerned. It was typical of her anyway. The boat shuddered and she hissed, glaring in the direction Edmund had been at before.

Suddenly Zoran let out a soft sound. Her eyes looked up, straight toward the top deck of the ship. Gently, she placed Van on the ground. "Sparx, get the bag," The Pokemon blinked slowly and nodded, trotting off to follow the directions Quin had given Zoran. Zoran paid no one else any attention, heading purposefully toward the outside.

Outside, there was a loud, draconic roar from the distance. Zoran laughed. She laughed loudly and happily and until she had tears falling from her eyes.

"Good girl Zaria," she praised the air. "That's a good girl."

She was almost here.

Nideous

Years
Arcino

Arcino let out a soft growl, hitting the ground. Despite his posturing, he was still only a treecko, a low level one at that. There was simply no way he could defeat Edmund. And besides, Edmund was right.

"Grr... You could haf said so earlier ya wanker. Ya didn't hafta hit the lady." he said, collapsing with pain, his eyes closing. he had to get to Quincy. He simply had to.

Sir Quincy Marley
Randy Greyson Jr.

Randy smiled and crossed his arms, not understanding anything that was being said. All he knew was that he now had a tough pokemon. Now did he know how Lucien knew what he was thinking.

"Nah, I'm not going to kill you unless we meet as enemies. And if that happens I won't have Etzli anymore. As long as we're friends then you ain't gotta worry." Randy said, looking at the pokeball. He was in Lucien's debt. And he disliked it, but he would find some way to repay him. What happened after that would be anyone's guess. He looked up and snarled at Quincy.

"Hey Lucien, That guy is a total prick. He stole my espeon you know. He's not even worth your attention." Randy said, pointing at the red haired young man, who visibly recoiled.

"I beg your pardon, I have done no such thing. Stealing, honestly. You act as though pokemon are possessions. I merely liberated said espeon so that he might seek out truer friends than you." Quin said. Lucien would immediately tell one important thing. He couldn't read Quincy. Somehow Quin was shielded, was it merely mental training? Or did he have something on him to block Lucien's power? The answer was actually the second one, though it wasn't designed for Lucien specifically, more like any psychic. With that he turned to Lucien, his eyes knowing, watching the other man.

"Oh I don't think you can right now, my friend. You are not ready yet. I merely came to see where my good friend Mr. Greyson was and with whom he was consorting. I am very sensible in that regard. Might I have the honor of knowing your name sir?" Quincy said politely, adopting a friendly stance. he could already tell this man would be a blast.

Van

Van sighed with relief once she was out of that corridor, glad to be in the open air. She looked around swiftly, making sure no one was present.

"Alright you, what was that? Or... Maybe I should say who was that? You look awfully happy." she said. Of course, who wouldn't be happy to get away from those weirdos Lucien and Quin. Van disliked them. They played too many games, even she could see.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Jari Hernandez

It was with a wince that he stepped off the taxi cab, into cold rain.

Course, it was his fault. But how was he supposed to be aware how crazy taxi drivers would get if you charged em' extra to get to the airport faster?! He needed to sit down, but he couldn't until he was on a plane. He winced again.

A plane? A PLANE?! You've gotta be kidding me. Oh no. OHHHH NO. I am not doing that again.

Nevertheless, Jari found the strength to walk up to the front desk and ask for the next flight to any of the gyms. Any of them, really. He could care less where; he had just cause some kinda earthquake and was chased down by a Zoroark. In fact... he looked over his shoulder. Then, he became a bit paranoid. He could be anyone. He shook his head, and flashed his trainer card and badge case to pay for it. "Anywhere, please. Literally any of the areas where the gyms are will do. Any. Now. Please, I beg of you." The woman looked at him strangely, but then sighed. Weirdos these days, I swear.

"I'll get you on a flight; hold up one moment."

Rayn

Rayn glared at the floor of the Tokyo airport. Really?! The plane had to wait for the storm to pass? He grumbled even more since it was his fault. He effortlessly sat on a chair, looking up towards the sky, almost with a deep hatred for his power. Of course, it had it's uses. Those RDM scumbags, for one. They seemed like they were all over the place now. The storm was merely a cloak. He had already gotten the badge in Tokyo anyways; he was coming from China, where he had lost. There was no point in being here. He mulled over his thoughts even more. He might as well let the storm clear up so that they could leave, although it kinda provided a cloak for him from enemies. He began to wave his hand minutely, which was really unnecessary but gave a small sense of omnipotence, pride. As if with a wave of his hand he could control the weather.

It began to clear up as he looked towards the reception desk. Apparently, they had just hooked some guy up with crutches. It was clear he wouldn't need them for long, perhaps a day or two, but they didn't want him to run and make it worse. And they were sending him towards the seats... next to him?! They were putting more people on this flight? Ack, whatever. Fine with me.

He sighed. To the Caribbean we go, then. To the Caribbean we go.

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Stryker
~~~~~

The airport? Really?! Kid, why can't ya take a boat or train or something? No, wait, those would be just as bad. Buncha humans who crowd together and can sometimes smell worse than a Gloom, which is saying something. How does anyone stand it? I've already been on one plane recently, walked among them on the streets, been to the Gym...

...So, you're not willing to follow him onto another plane just because you don't like humans?

That thought, and the cold rain outside, was what set Stryker to endure walking among humans again, entering the airport disguised as a middle-aged man in attire that, if Stryker was correct, didn't reek of wealth. H'Chan, on the other hand, was miffed that Stryker and his target were leaving the Hitmonchan's current area of assignment, but he left without complaining. Too much.

Stryker wasn't too far behind when he saw the kid buying a ticket. Standing some distance away and looking around casually, he wasn't close enough to hear where the kid was heading. Oh, snap! I don't have any money for a ticket. Stryker grimaced, then began following a few seconds after the kid had moved away from the desk. Lucky break, maybe? I'll have to call in a Pokemon so I can follow the plane.

Something caught his eye, and Stryker turned to see what it was. "Outta my way," a man growled pushing past the tourist without a second look. Oh, you've got to be kidding me, Stryker thought, frowning. The Knight was easy to identify as such by the uniform he wore; he also had two others flanking him as the threesome pushed their way through the airport.

Stryker growled suddenly as he walked a little faster. Can't be a coincidence that they're heading in the kid's direction. But, what do they want with him?

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Edmund

The rabbit snorted. "Oh yah, bro, yes I did." He looked at the unconscious Pokemon and sighed. "Well, what am I gonna do with fools like you?" He leaped over and none-too-gently planted the Venonat as far away from the cracks as possible. "'Opefully,when yeh wake, ye'll get derp-mc-warrior on the way toward his mission. Mayhaps that."

Suddenly, his little form felt a shudder run up his spine and he looked up at the sky. Aw... heck.

That chickadee was on her way. About darn time, but... bad timing. What's this gonna do to the girly? Would it help her or would it break her? Ami was never sure what effect the person would have. They had been unpredictable since the day they had met... not to mention the effect they supposedly had on Zoran's conditioning... but he knew about as much about that as a fiddlestick.

"The pieces are starting to gather in one place," he murmured and he began to hop outside.

Lucian

The purple-haired man raised an eyebrow. Oh how wonderful... a shielder. Perhaps Brie would be able to break him... well in truth... Brie could break anyone. He wasn't exactly whole himself. Well, in any case, it was good that he was useless to the man. He preferred being useless to humans unless he could use them himself. It seemed smarter that way.

"Perhaps if you had any necessity, I would not be doing this!"

Oh Father,
he thought grimly, a chilly smile rising onto his face. Most people would find it frightening. This man, was however, an idiot, and would not recognize danger when he saw it. Or he would ignore it. It was likely the latter. Fools did that. "I would be called Lucian. I had a last name, once upon a time, but I'm afraid I lost that. Awakening does that to you." He smiled at the word and shook his head. "Also, I pleasurably note that you are not useful to my person either." He paused and turned completely away from Randy. That boy truly had no idea the power that existed within Etzli. There was a reason her master was so well-hidden Theodore couldn't find them. If her power was ruined, or even simply awoken, well, that might be just enough for what he needed.

Suddenly, his body thrummed. Lucian jerked ramrod straight and stared up at the ceiling. Etzli let out a hissing growl. "What in the name of Origin's Hall was that?"

The young man almost hesitated. Then he smiled. "Power. Oh, the power of a real dragon." He looked at Quin, this one genuinely kind and warm. "Now then, since everything will be taken care of, to what to I owe the pleasure of meeting a human like yourself?"

Showy fool the girl was.

Zoran

She glanced at Van. However, the expression held too many things for anyone to properly understand without knowing her quite as well as they did, as she did. There was detachment, as if she had, for just a minute, forgotten that Van was important. Because she had, and she would feel guilty for it later. There was intensity, a focus that was almost never in her eyes like it was Lucian's. She couldn't let on after all, nobody could.

The strongest however was love. Love for two of the few people in the world she trusted with an almost slavish adoration. They wouldn't misuse her; they wouldn't hurt her. She knew.

"Oh..." Zoran finally answered, smiling like a child, tears still leaking from her eyes. "Something very precious is coming back to me."

Up in the air, someone shouted. "I am not a something, you prat!"

A Charizard flapped large, strong wings and Zoran spun to raise her head up at it, waving energetically up at the figure standing on top of it. Without hesitation, they jumped and tackled Zoran onto the deck. Somehow, the person was laughing, completely unharmed. Zoran didn't squirm in the slightest, giggling exuberantly like a child with a sweet. Standing up, she whirled Zoran into her arms, still grinning. "How in the name of Pangaea did you get here?"

Zoran scratched her head and leaped away, going now to gently return Van to her arms. She did not want this person hurting Van it seemed, and judging by the knowing look in the blond's teal eyes, she certainly would do so. "Well," she finally began. "Theo asked me to do something..."

"And like we always do, you obeyed," finished the other, mussing the black hair with dismay. "I know. I know." She was not scolding, but something flickered into teal eyes, something dull and less vibrant than the rest of her. Instantly, Zoran smacked her on the arm.

"No, Ash," she scolded. "No. That's the wrong way for you. No." With the force of that, Ash shook her head.

"Sheesh, you'd think I'd learn," the girl said with a chuckle. She turned to look at Van and abruptly, power flared, invisible lines racing over her skin . "Who are you and whatcha starin' at puppy?"

There was a giggle behind Van's ears. Small fingers deftly stroked the fur at the base of her spine. "She sure is fluffy, whoever she is."

Nideous

Years
Van the Vulpix

Van huffed. "I'm no one, a stray that wandered on board." she said with annoyance after watching the duo converse.

"Actually, I hate lying. They leave a foul taste in my mouth. I am Van. Other than that, you get nothing. You hear me? Nothing!" she said, her tails swaying. She sighed though, feeling the girl petting her. Oh who was she kidding. Zoran probably had already figured it out even if she didn't realize it.

"So who are you blind one? What is your purpose here?" she asked after a moment, her voice softer, more mellow. She could tell the girl meant a lot to Zoran. And that she would have no qualms killing Van if she tried to pull anything.

Sir Quincy Marley

"I am of no use to you? Then you simply must reconsider your priorities. But no matter. May you have a pleasant trip my friend. For I have business elsewhere." the teenager said, patting Lucien on the shoulder before heading back toward his own room. He stopped, seeing a Lapras approaching, as well as the docks. Things were about to get real. He had to hurry. But it seemed he had two choices... Of them though Zoran was the obvious superior. She had awakened already. She was in control. Thomas was beginning to awaken, so now was not the time. Perhaps Lucien would teach Thomas? Or that other Power that had landed maybe? So many variables. But he had to proceed.

Randy Greyson Jr.

Randy grunted a bit and got up.

"What... A weird guy. And just what was that noise?" he said curiously, still holding the pokeball.

Thomas Elias Brown
Trista Mermayadin

Trista splashed out of the water and landed on the top of the Lapras, grinning at Thomas.

"So where are we going first Land Dweller?" she asked.

"First to the Gym. I need to start winning some badges. Then... I dunno. I need to find this D guy from my dreams." he said thoughtfully, petting the sleeping pokemon in his lap. He could feel something, something drawing him back to the boat. What was it? He had no idea at all.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Jari

Airport I

"Crutches? I don't need... fine..."

Jari went towards the seating area. He had been informed that he had fifteen minutes till the plane arrived, and when it touched down in the Caribbean they would most likely switch out crutches for a special medical... boot... thing. He grunted, annoyed. Sitting down next to a blue haired person, who seemed to be about eighteen, he looked around. He wanted to do something; he wanted to move, or run, or something, just to move really. He was in the pits; not only was some guano insane Zoroark trying to hunt him down, he had just dispensed a large number of Knights and they would probably be after him too. He sighed. At least the people here had the decency to heal his Pokemon, although if they were really nice they would've given him a wheelchair.

He looked at the guy next to him, who seemed to be moving his fingers while having one hand read a book. It was, however, a surprise as the man moved his fingers faster. He heard wind and looked up, the storm was moving fast, seemingly at the same rate at this mans fingers. That meant... holy crap. He gulped. He should've known there were others. As they went faster and faster, he realized the fingers served as a form of acceleration- the speed of the storm's movement did not match the speed of the fingers; rather, the fingers served the equivalent of a gas pedal in a car. At this speed... such a high speed... one could expect...

"Don't do it, idiot. You'll cause a tornado, you're going too fast."

Rayn

The kid in crutches sat next to him as Rayn decided to read a book. The person next to him grunted, then sighed, and finally looked over. Rayn ignored him, and with a bit more concentration decreased the time that the storm moved. The kid next to him seemed to take notice. The storm moved faster. The kid muttered. "Don't do it, idiot. You'll cause a tornado, you're going too fast."

Rayn opened his eyes wide. "How the hell did you..."

The kid grinned, which Rayn would soon learn was his trademark grin. "Name's Jari. Seems I'm not the only one with powers. You get dreams too?" His voice was barely audible, and people seemed to have left. He hadn't noticed why yet; but neither had Rayn.

Rayn shuffled and became nervous. "A-a-are you delusional?" He shuffled in his black buttoned shirt, sleeves rolled up, and jeans, and controlled the speed of the storm with his mind; however, he lost a lot of control this way. "I dunno what you're talking about!"

"Delusional?! Perhaps you're in denial, but I'm onto it. Don't worry, I'm not here to kill you-"

"Shut up. They are." Rayn saw them from a distance. These guys again. He sighed. "Dammit."

The Knights approached the duo quickly. "Did you not hear us? We are performing a search. We are looking for..."
The leader smacked him. "Idiot. These are them. Nice, one's injured. Too bad it's not the infamous Rayn."

Rayn laughed. "Infamous, am I now? I think out of scum, dreck, s***head and all those others, this is my favorite!"

That Jari kid swiveled. "Infamous? Did I gain that title too, or do I have to start at the bottom?"

The Knight sighed. "You're pretty infamous too, which is surprising for within 24 hours."

Rayn looked at Jari. "Less than 24? Man, I wish I got there that fast." He laughed. "No matter. Now, mister Adam, care to have any words before your utterly baffled?"

Adam snickered. "You remember my name, eh? Well, there won't be any, because I won't be!"
Rayn smirked. "Is that a challenge?! Well then, let's do this. I know the drill, all civilians are outside of the airport. So I can dispose of you." The winds reached gale force. There was very likely someone in a corner, viewing the battle.

Jari roared. "NO!" He struck Rayn across the face. "Last thing we need is a demolished airport and loads of attention. Let me handle this. Got it?"

Rayn sighed, rubbing his face. "No... I have another way of settling this. One of my least favorite ways, because it attracts both RDM and Knights. Let's do this, old school." He cracked his knuckles. "Let's go, Fire." Fire, the Charmeleon, jumped out of his PokeBall. Outside, Rayn let go of the power he held, letting the storm split.

Adam sneered. "Quite literal, Rayn. Quite."

"Are you going to battle or what?!"

Adam groaned. "Fine. Let's do this, Tranquill!"

Rayn signaled Jari. He whispered in a low voice. "Get over here. I'mma cause a distraction. Find someone to fly this plane out of here as a getaway." He held such a low volume that the Knights ignored them as they talked strategy as well. "They won't let us off with a battle. In fact... look, I think I can move this battle outside now that there is no storm, as long as you get the people to go. I'll drop in after I finish, got it? At the moment I get on the plane, order the pilot to fly."

"Why would he listen to a kid like me?!"

"I dunno. Bribe him or something, if he loses his job it's not our fault! C'mon. hurry up!" Rayn returned to a normal volume as he looked back at the Knights. "Don't you think we can let this battle outside? I wouldn't want to accidentally cause something to break..." Rayn grinned devilishly as he grabbed an expensive decoration. He made motions as if he would drop it. "Besides, you should let normal passengers in. They're innocent... and if not, I can't guarantee the safety of the airport as a whole..."

"Don't do it boss!"

"Yeah, you're better than to crumble to that!"

"We're in financial troubles already. We have to compensate for the gym and are on the brink of being labeled a terrorist organization, if we aren't already. Let's take this outside."

Garet

GhostFire
Years
Stryker the Zoroark
Tokyo airport - What's goin' on around here?

~~~~~

Some of the humans in the airport were already clearing out at the mere sight of the Knights. A few seemed to be dialing numbers into their cell phones and calling the police, or friends, or someone, he didn't know. Stryker did know, though, that he couldn't let the Knights of Valor get ahold of the kid.

The Knight sighed. "You're pretty infamous too, which is surprising for within 24 hours."

Too? It's high time someone told me what it is with these kids. Sure, the one boy has powers, to do with fire and magma and rock. Why's the RDM wanting him, though? And what's with the other kid?

Jari roared. "NO!" He struck Rayn across the face. "Last thing we need is a demolished airport and loads of attention. Let me handle this. Got it?"

Stryker had been hanging back, watching the conversation with interest. It was only when he heard the winds outside reach gale force before they died down within moments, that Stryker put two and two together. Oh, snap, not another one. Shuffling back a few yards, to where the humans couldn't hear his words, and turning slightly away, the 'tourist' dialed Surge's number. When the Raichu answered, Stryker said hurriedly, "I may need backup. There're Knights at th' airport here, along with my target and another special kid. I don't know how many more Knights will show up, or even if any more will, but I'm not lettin' them get ahold of the boys."

Surge's voice sounded a little puzzled. "You do realize that not every RDM agent uses tech, right?"

"Just get someone here as soon as you can!" Stryker snapped in a low voice, then hung up.

"Don't do it boss!"

"Yeah, you're better than to crumble to that!"

"We're in financial troubles already. We have to compensate for the gym and are on the brink of being labeled a terrorist organization, if we aren't already. Let's take this outside."

The 'tourist' turned and hurried away, stopping a minute later as he turned a corner and saw no other humans. A brief wave of magenta energy flowed over him, and the Persian turned back to find the humans again, keeping an eye on the tracking signal coming from the boy's bug.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Edmund

"Girly!" The shout was reasonable enough, of course, but for god's sake he was tired of having to move so much. Having to deal with humans was simply so annoying. She turned to look at him. She looked at the injuries on his person and tilted her head.

"What's happened to you Eddy?" The airy voice that she asked this with seemed only mildly concerned. Edmund knew better of course. The other one was nearby. Anybody with half a sensor could tell there was power trying to mingle on this little boat. If lil ol' him got caught in the crossfire this soon, well, that would just be no good, wouldn't it?

"Got inta' one o' 'dem fistfights with thee ceiling. Psychics, ya know?"

Slowly, she nodded, looking at something over his head. Oh, what was this? Ami had never... well, the women was not omnipotent after all. Whatever it was, he would understand it soon enough.

And it most certainly was an it.

Lucian

Lucian cocked his head slightly to the right, looking at Quin now as though he were an interesting fly on a wall. As the male passed him, Lucian smiled. "Perhaps you need to realize your state in the world is lower than you think, you users and shakers." He turned to look outside and sighed. "After all, if you really had much to offer the world, to save it with, you wouldn't be here right now, scrounging for power."

He glanced at Randy only once more. "That was something, for the sake of your life, that you should not mess with. She has very few forgiving bones in her body, that Champion of ours. Then, he vanished, leaving Etzli to grunt with irritation.

Ponce.

Zoran

From near Ash's safe hold, Zoran continued to tilt her head softly to the right. Something was approaching. Well, quite a few somethings were approaching. She took a deep breath and let out a tiny sigh. Then she gave Ash a smile. She knew precisely what the woman was thinking, always had. She was contemplating the many ways she could turn Van into a Vulpix throw pillow if she so much had spat ashes near her person. Despite her isolation, she had always kept up to date, a relief for such a person. She knew what Zoran thought about every time her fingers stroked Van's fur.

Thankfully, she still kept a little of her meekness from before to not say it.

"I'm Ash, kit," the woman proclaimed with an arrogant smirk worthy of the gods. "And I'm here because of her." She jerked her thumb at Zoran, who almost giggled. "You are too, I'm thinking."

Zaria, who had taken to floating over Edmund's head, let out a groan. "Ash!"

The girl only shrugged and smirked again, calmly looking out where her Charizard was still swooping over the boat. Whatever it was that was exciting her, it was wildly interesting. Maybe a familiar scent? Or a new one?

Zoran couldn't help but laugh now. Whatever it was, Ash would probably blow it up.

Nideous

Years
Sir Quincy Marley

Quin chuckled at that. Scrounging for power? Yeah right. He turned to Lucien and shook his hand.

"Well played sir. But might I suggest two things. First, do not chastise others when you are in fact doing the same thing, and secondly, you might want to make sure that the person you are accusing is actually guilty. Make sure they are whom you believe them to be. But yes, you are of course right in this case. Yet also so very wrong. Good day my dear friend!" he said, turning and walking away now, scaping out of Lucien's earshot before pulling out a phone and dialing a number.

"Yes. Hello sir Draco. I have an assignment for you. I would like you to find out as much information as possible about someone. No, not him. Not him either! No, most certainly not! No... I want information about a man named Lucien. He... Seems to be a very skilled opponent, and I would be utterly foolish not to take my own advice..." he said softly into the phone. "Well hop to it then! I have important business to attend to! ... ... ... No, you most certainly won't. Do NOT come here, that is an order! Alright. Take care my friend. Victory comes to those with the heart to take it, no matter what the cost."

Randy Greyson Jr.

"Champion?" he said, getting up to his feet and looking around. He spotted the disdain on his new pokemon's face and scowled.

"Humph, don't worry, this little partnership won't take long to end. just until I get stronger than everyone else. won't take long until I catch some pokmon to replace you. Return." he said, returning the dragon. He had to move, he had to think. He was going to beat that girl, and that punk Quin! And Thomas! Everyone!

"Attention Passengers, we will reach port in ten minutes, please have your tickets ready."

Perfect. He headed to his room and grabbed his bag next.

Van

"Of course I am. But don't mind me. I won't hurt her. Not like I could anyways." she said with disdain. The women was arrogant, and that made Van annoyed. Power or not, she was stil just a human. But a powerful one. One easy to upset. She needed to stay on her toes.

"Anyways, I am leaving once we get off the ship. I have other things to do." she said boredly.

Fuyu

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
Lucian

It took all of his power not to laugh. Really, such a silly boy that was. He smiled to himself as he walked and began to hum.

Lucian! He paused and sighed, twining a lock of hair around his finger. Oh, now this was a treat. Get back here quick! He nodded, even though no one could see it, and began to walk. He only had a vague idea of the goings-on beyond a mission, but if Morty could put aside their feud long enough for him to be concerned, he simply had to take a looksee.

Sure that he was properly alone, he vanished, reappearing at a newsstand as casually as if he had walked there. The newspaper was already updated. Picking it up, Lucian stared. Then he cursed, the noise too soft to hear by human ears. He looked at the sky and snarled, a vicious and certainly not human sound. For a moment, in a way he normally did not, Lucian reminded himself that he was certainly not bound to petty standards.

He crouched and leaped, finding himself floating above the heads of the world below. People looked and screamed and he ignored them. His body trembled in midair as the paper floated harmlessly to the ground below. "So... X," he whispered. "This is your choice. I suppose that's fair." He laughed and his purple eyes flickered pink. "Doesn't mean I forgive it."

In the sunlight, the headline glimmered. Shay Prodigy Speaks Against Faction War.

He would kill Xavier one day. Him and that pet of his.

Zoran

"Ash," Zoran murmured softly. "Stop bullying her. She's cute." She's mine. Already, that thought was poisoning her thinking. She knew Van was free, she knew it in a conscious part of her mind. Already however, just like Doom and Ash and Zaria and even Lucian, Van was already a part of the... pack? Group? Not family, never family. Family was a bad, evil word. It meant all sorts of betrayals. Even Zaria, who was a sister, was not family because that didn't exist.

Ash gave her such a pout that it actually made Zoran squirm. Ash didn't pout. She just did not. It was weird. "You like a fox more than me." Her eyebrow raised. "A stalker fox at that."

"Ash!" She put Van down and gave the other girl a scowl. It was unlike her, but way too many things had happened today for her chirpiness to kick itself back into high gear. Besides, Ash hated when Zoran was chipper, Arceus knew why. Edmund trotted over to them and plopped down, sleeping instantly next to her foot. "We have better things for you to fuss about."

"Like?"

Zoran waved a dismissive hand. "Lucian was here for example."

"Bollocks."

She ignored her. "There are too many war factions centering on this little boat." She spoke these words casually, but she glanced at Van for only a moment. Then she turned back to the sea. "That boy that Mister Theo wants me to play with... he's so boring. And the boring ones need to be destroyed."

"At least he's not Shay," Ash remarked, giving Van a small, amused smile. She would leave the creature alone. Zoran insisted after all.

Zoran only shook his head. "Shay isn't boring."

Back