• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for 6iv ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Any one that falls into that category will probably be hacked.

Oh wow, can't believe you said that. I have a shiny ditto from my JPN Pl. game that has been traded on here like forever, it was given to a friend of mind to trade all of them since then. Don't make statements that you have no real true info on it 1st please.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Oh wow, can't believe you said that. I have a shiny ditto from my JPN Pl. game that has been traded on here like forever, it was given to a friend of mind to trade all of them since then. Don't make statements that you have no real true info on it 1st please.

Perfect IVs, shiny, and with the hidden ability. I'd hate to imagine how long that would take to do legit.

Sorry, but when I constantly end up battling full teams of shinies, I get suspicious. I see them all the time. I doubt everyone is putting forth that kind of effort.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Perfect IVs, shiny, and with the hidden ability. I'd hate to imagine how long that would take to do legit.

Sorry, but when I constantly end up battling full teams of shinies, I get suspicious. I see them all the time. I doubt everyone is putting forth that kind of effort.

It was a JPN game, they were only in the cave, it took forever but I had alot of time before the US version came out.
Mine were only put out there for breeding purposed.

I'm gen 6 (Omega ruby).

If you still need one, just PM me, I will try to help out some way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back