• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Im New

Status
Not open for further replies.

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
  • Welcome to the awesomeness that is PC!!!!! Just be sure to follow the rules and ur fine here. :3

and to be honest I love the first post. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • There's a reason why that little dialogue box popped up and asked that you typed up more than 25 characters and four words. Sadly, filling that up with ellipsis and repeating the same word three times doesn't even come close to fulfilling that requirement. D:

Please make sure you have read and understand the rules here at PC before you decide to do anything else, JinRaziel. They can keep ya out of all kinds of potential trouble.

After you've done that, feel free to PM me a more acceptable introduction and I'll be more than happy to edit your first post there. Until then, however, I must lock this puppy down.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back