• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Ice Burn & freeze shock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Im starting this thread because something just hit me about the moves.
    Hopefully the thread doesnt get locked but I would like all the feedback to be about ice burn and freeeze shock.
    The idea that hit me.
    Instead of kyrumes type changing with its form chamging, think about the tm scald.
    Now I picture
    Ice burn having the accuracy power and pp of the fusion flare/ bolt
    But being an ice attack that has 100 percent chance of leaving the target with a burn
    ( or fire attack that freezes, not sure )
    Amd freeze ahock all the same accept leaves with paralysis

What you folks think

GokuRikaku

Sup?
    Years
  • Sounds scary. I wouldn't do "100% to do [status]". I didn't understand when you said "think about Scald". Would you mean a attack that also does a status effect?
    However, the moves Ice Burn and Freeze Shock is already programmed as a attack similar to Sky Attack. Are you suggesting to change it to something else when the 3rd game comes out for no reason?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm sorry but I'm not really sure what this thread is about. :(

As XEL pointed out, Ice Burn and Freeze Shock do exist, despite them not being released, so there's not much you can speculate on because what they "do" is set in stone. Other than that there's not really much else to discuss, other than maybe why only Kyurem gets those through an event I guess but unless there's lots of speculation I don't think it'll go very far. So... yeah, unless there was a major direction you were going in, there's nothing to discuss here.
    Ice Burn & freeze shock

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back