• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya. c:

Years
  • So, I'm new here, definitely not new to Pokemon in general though. Um, I've taken a bit of a look into the forums here, more or less in the trading area, 'cause I'm really interesting in trading, just to help fill up my PokeDex in White 2, I've about.. 100 or so more Pokemon to see.

I just don't know how things work around there, but I'm /really/ wanting a Shiny Umbreon, and I've already bred like.. 2 and a half boxes full of Eevee, trying to get a shiny, and I never got one yet, I feel like giving up. If anyone could help, or guide me with this, it would be wonderful.

But yeah, Dragonite's my favorite Pokemon, I thought I should share that. c:

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Hey there Kat! :D Nice to have you here. Your having tough luck with that umbreon I see. :D Im sure youll find help to your all traiding needs in the trading corner. :D Im sure someone there has shiny eevee etc that would help you. :D Anyhow. Nice to have you here. If you ever need a chat etc then please do vm or pm me. :)

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hi there and welcome!
    I know how tough it is to try and hatch/catch a shiny. i have been looking for a shiny torchic since 3rd gen. But look around the trade shops, someone should have a shiny eevee somewhere.

But if you need anything, you can contact me anytime.

Years
  • Hello there! I am also new so id thought id spread the love :D I know what its like with shiny Pokemon alas ive never found one yet but hey ho.
    If you ever need friendly chat you know where I am :)

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, DG!

Welcome to PC!

How long have you been playing the series for? You seem very interested in trading and the "collecting" aspect of your games, so the trading corner will most definitely satisfy your needs! There are plenty of people there who are willing to trade, and you can also post your "wants" as well. You can also post any type of question you may have about breeding and such.

Dragonite's a pretty cool Pokémon! I love its evolution line. :)

Anyways, if you need any help or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a message on my profile!

See you around!

Back