• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Starting a new game. Looking for someone to hold on to my pokemon until we can trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm starting new game in Pokemon Black so I can try my first nuzlocke. However, I used to be on the GameFaqs trade forums, and because of this , I have about thirty rng'd pokes that are shiny with flawless iv's. I really don't want to lose these pokemon, and therefore I need someone to hold on to these for me until I each a point in the game where we would be able to trade back. I expect this to take about two hours , and so I offer a REWARD to anyone who does this for me. The reward will be female lightning rod pikachu as well as a shiny (flawless ) Lillipup. So thanks in advanced, and happy pokemon...ing

Meaii

The countdown begins ...
    Years
  • Aw, I got beaten to it. It'd be cool for a few more in my PokèDex, but some random Mudkip beat me to it. :3

If you do ever need any other Pokèmon held, don't be shy to ask me! :-)

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Uhm...

Next time, how about we use one of the Quick Questions threads depending on which game it is, ok? :c
    There's just no need for a thread for every question to pop up, which is why we made those threads.

So everyone, please, next time you have a question about the games, mechanics of the games, where items are found or whatever, please, use one of the Quick Questions threads.

Closed due to being in wrong place.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back