• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokèmon "Shadow of Darkness"

Are Fakémon good? Is it a good idea to add Fakèmon?

• If they look like Orginal Pokemon.

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No, they are bad.

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I think this is going to be a pretty good hack :D
    Keep on the good work! :D

Oh and please don't add to much fakemon.. :p you should add like 5 or 6 and let them be very rare/legendary or something like that. :D

Thank you and about Fakemon. I will only add few Fakemon 8-10. But I am not sure about fakemon. If I find Professional looking fakemon then I will add them.

Years
  • Fakemon aint good ,Dont add them

Btw over world ,sprites and title screen is epic.

Well I need to say something. At the Begining I also dislike Fakemon. But when I saw some good and real looking fakemon I change my mind. So you should see some art and fakemon of other. I think you should also Like them.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
  • All of the maps look very pretty, and I really like the slanted roofs on some of the buildings. But on one map the PokeCenter seems a little difficult to get to, because of a fence, and that annoys me, especially when one of my Pokemon is about to die from being poisoned. But, that's probably just me. Fantastic work (:

Years
  • All of the maps look very pretty, and I really like the slanted roofs on some of the buildings. But on one map the PokeCenter seems a little difficult to get to, because of a fence, and that annoys me, especially when one of my Pokemon is about to die from being poisoned. But, that's probably just me. Fantastic work (:

I only add Fence Because it make the map even better. Sorry If It make you sad. By the way you can just buy a Antido from a Mart for curing poison.

Years
  • Here is the New Titel Screen Made by Bolens.
    ~
    picture.php

~
    Thank you Bolens for The Titel Screen.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2015
    Hi, I was wondering if you made this with advanced map (well for the tiles) and if so did you get a patch so that you didnt have to put in all of the custom sprites in one by one? and if you did use a patch If you dont mind do you think you could send it to me

Years
  • Up-Date.............!

Hello, I have a news for everyone.
    ~
    I have restarted my hack because the rom base I used by "Full Metal" had may eroor. So this time I use A cleane rom(I need help with tile Inserting. If any one want to help me with tile inserting just VM or PM me).
    ~
    I also change the story.(not new, update the old one).
    ~
    In this one I added new Fetures:
    1} Headbutt tree: you can also find some berry whem you headbutted on tree.(credit: PeregrineFig)
    -
    2} Wishing well: if you pull the bucket of it sometime you will find some usefull item(Credit "The Master")
    ~
    Soon I will add some screenshots. Btw. If anyone wana help just PM me.

Years
  • Here is my new story. Hope everyone like this. If anyone find this interesting please leave a comment here.
    ~
    story:
    ~
    There are many kinds Pokemon in the world of pokemon. Each have their own way of living. They have different power and different type. There are some powerfull pokemon, the are called Legenday pokemon. They are the protector of pokemon and human.
    Human and Pokemon live together. Triner caught pokemon and Trine their pokemon. They battle their pokemon. Some people only Bread pokemon. Some only treatment pokemon. Some use their pokemon to do hard work etc. This way they support each other.
    ~~~~~
    But There is also Dark side of the human nature. some use their pokemon to do evil works. Team Galatic is one of them. They want caught legenday pokemon because they want rule the world.
    ~
    So team galatic hunting Giratin because it has the power to go tn another Dimension. If they can catch Giratina they can go to the Time and space dimension and can catch Dialga and Polkia. But first they need to Catch Giratina but they can't go to Distrotion World known as Revers world. They found that Darkrai has the power to open a portal to distrotino world.
    They many time try to catch Darkrai but failed.
    ~
    So they come up with a plane. They caught Mewtwo and control him by a device. Mew two open the Portal of Distrotion world.
    Darkrai notic that something wrong but he have not enough power to stop team Galatic.
    ~
    Darkrai show you a dream. When you woke up you will find your self in a dark place. There are white fog and some kind of light. When you just take step.. You will fell a weak Earthquak and a huge pokemon will flew away. After that you will find your self on your bed. What a strange dream.
    ~~~~~~~
    You live in a beautifull Region Named Deiona.
    Today is your 14th birthday. You get down form the bed. This is the day you will get your first Pokemon. When you talk to your Mom she will told you that Professior
    Rowan who is your Father Friend has come here for Resarch about Pokemon. When you went out you met Pro. Rowan. He will give you a Pokemon as a gift and a pokedex. He will asked you to help him. He will tell you that he came here to reserch about Legendary. After you leave the lab you mother will give you running shoes and told you to collect Gym Badge for becoming the Pokemom Master. After that you will Leave the town and go out on a Adventure with your Pokemon. In your journey you will meet many Triners, many pokemon, battle bad gays etc...

School days again...
    Years
  • Here is my new story. Hope everyone like this. If anyone find this interesting please leave a comment here.
    ~
    story:
    ~
    There are many kinds Pokemon in the world of pokemon. Each have their own way of living. They have different power and different type. There are some powerfull pokemon, the are called Legenday pokemon. They are the protector of pokemon and human.
    Human and Pokemon live together. Triner caught pokemon and Trine their pokemon. They battle their pokemon. Some people only Bread pokemon. Some only treatment pokemon. Some use their pokemon to do hard work etc. This way they support each other.
    ~~~~~
    But There is also Dark side of the human nature. some use their pokemon to do evil works. Team Galatic is one of them. They want caught legenday pokemon because they want rule the world.
    ~
    So team galatic hunting Giratin because it has the power to go tn another Dimension. If they can catch Giratina they can go to the Time and space dimension and can catch Dialga and Polkia. But first they need to Catch Giratina but they can't go to Distrotion World known as Revers world. They found that Darkrai has the power to open a portal to distrotino world.
    They many time try to catch Darkrai but failed.
    ~
    So they come up with a plane. They caught Mewtwo and control him by a device. Mew two open the Portal of Distrotion world.
    Darkrai notic that something wrong but he have not enough power to stop team Galatic.
    ~
    Darkrai show you a dream. When you woke up you will find your self in a dark place. There are white fog and some kind of light. When you just take step.. You will fell a weak Earthquak and a huge pokemon will flew away. After that you will find your self on your bed. What a strange dream.
    ~~~~~~~
    You live in a beautifull Region Named Deiona.
    Today is your 14th birthday. You get down form the bed. This is the day you will get your first Pokemon. When you talk to your Mom she will told you that Professior
    Rowan who is your Father Friend has come here for Resarch about Pokemon. When you went out you met Pro. Rowan. He will give you a Pokemon as a gift and a pokedex. He will asked you to help him. He will tell you that he came here to reserch about Legendary. After you leave the lab you mother will give you running shoes and told you to collect Gym Badge for becoming the Pokemom Master. After that you will Leave the town and go out on a Adventure with your Pokemon. In your journey you will meet many Triners, many pokemon, battle bad gays etc...

I like the story, it's like there's something Darkrai want to tell you, so, he gave you a dream, am I correct? :D

Years
  • Your storyline is very hard to read and full of grammatical errors...
    I quickly fixed as much as i could for you.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Your storyline is very hard to read and full of grammatical errors...
    I quickly fixed as much as i could for you.

Spoiler:
    thank you for helping me.

Years
  • Sorry Everyone for not update. Well I was busy. Btw, now I am back. I am working hard on my hack. So I will update soon.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • For now not a bad idea. I hope you will keep the maps you made for previous ROM Base cause they are really nice! I wouldn't add fakemon, but just add some special events to get rare pokemon, maybe some shiny pokemon.

Years
  • well you see I the rom base I used had some major error. So this time I have started with a clean Fire Red Rom. Don't worry someone is inserting tiles for me. They are also good. About fakemon I will just add ony few like 4-5 not much. I will post here these fakemon then you see how nice they are. Thankx

Years
  • UPDATE

I have update some Screen shot of my hack and a new Giratina sprite made by Enzo51 for my Hack. Hope everyone like it and please leave a comment.
    ~~~~
    Map

oaw0w2.jpg

2e2mct4.jpg

25670p5.jpg

2ceovma.jpg

n20q5i.jpg

1z53sjd.jpg

14xgosp.jpg

15hisk9.jpg

2vn2hba.jpg

Years
  • I like the history and the indoor tiles but the pallets are already widely used,i dont like it and the outdoor tiles the same thing of pallets and tiles,are widely used.You should change it.

The title screen look really good,i love it.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • time for a review i guess.

story/scripting
    the story is amazing, and i really like it. as for scripting, you haven't really showed us much yet.

mapping
    your mapping is good, but your maps are really big, which gives you more room, sometimes too much, making the maps quite empty.

graphics
    the titlescreen is good except for the squares in the bottom left, but i see that happen in a few other good hacks.
    as for the giratina, it's facing the wrong way, and has a really stone sort of pallette.

6/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back