• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
Years
i feel bad that rhyhorn is such a pain in the @$$ are there any other pokemon you need that i can offer as payment for it?

Years
hey man long time , can i get the ivs on ur duskinoir plz

hey again. :) dusknoir is lvl 59 lax nature
17/31/31/21/31/31

Anything you want thats not outrageous?

do you have any egg moved pokemon?

ffiiilllleeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i feel bad that rhyhorn is such a pain in the @$$ are there any other pokemon you need that i can offer as payment for it?

well im already getting like two shinies from you i dont wanna sound greedy. :/

Last edited:

valor555

Years
greedy??!?!?!?? im the one who gave you a seemingly impossible project if its in my power to obtain it its not out of the question

Years
ohhh ok im interested in it , please cmt in wat u want in exchange

dpmfsa186.png

Shiny Politoed lvl 100
384/167/187/305/235/176
Surf/Psychic/Ice beam/ Hidden Power

would this be ok? if not whats the nature on your heatran?

greedy??!?!?!?? im the one who gave you a seemingly impossible project if its in my power to obtain it its not out of the question

well ok then. :) what id really like is a modest/bold/calm natured heatran with good IVs, but like any cool event or shiny i dont have would be cool too. :)

Last edited:

valor555

Years
well i'd have to reset my diamond to get a heatran so i cant really do that... but how about i also throw in a shiny adamant(i think lol) Riolu?

Years
well i'd have to reset my diamond to get a heatran so i cant really do that... but how about i also throw in a shiny adamant(i think lol) Riolu?

ok i switched out the breeding pair, now its my adamant EV'd garchomp and a female rhyhorn with rock head, so hopefully they'll get the impish one we need. ill try to get the right one tonight, but now ive gotta leave and get fitted for my tux for prom so ill be back in a few. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2010
Hello, im new here and i would really like a chimchar, could that be possible?

Years
Ugh not much, I can give you an extreme speed dratini.

that would be great actually i never got the one at the dragons den. when can you trade?

yea the politoed is fine wen can u trade ?

sorry i was gone for so long. i can trade now if you'd like

Hello, im new here and i would really like a chimchar, could that be possible?

thats fine. let me know when you want to trade. :)

Hey LiveWire. I was in yesterday wondering about phione, larvitar, and evee. just seeing where I'm at in line. No hurry though

ive got all three in platinum, so use that FC. ill trade in a bit. :)

how many pp ups do you want for the pikachu colored pichu
2 would be ideal if possible. one is fine though

Last edited:

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 8, 2011
Hope you dont mind if it's nicknamed.
My HGSS FC: 0217 3549 7176

Back