• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Never Ending Day

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
My game, no matter what time it's set to, never turns night. I can't complete everything that requires night time. It's incredibly annoying. I do know it's in military time and I've tried every combination. I've powered the console off completely just to make sure it sets and nothing. It's still freaking daytime.

Okay...I got it into night for about 20min. Now it's daytime again.

Last edited:

Hinokage

Ghost Pokemon Trainer
Years
Are you sure it's always daytime? Daytime and nighttime don't look that different to be honest, the only way I can usually tell is when I see streetlights on in game or when the light turns on in front of my bicycle.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Nighttime is only slightly darker than the day time. You get a light on your bike and in battle you see a starry sky to show that it is night. Other than these unless you have a very sensitive sight, its really hard to tell Night and Day.

Back