• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

T-elos ready to rumble!

</|-?lvaro-|\>

U.God Of Invincible Fists
Years
  • Hu hu hu, it ?s ME, ?lvaro again, and I made a T-elos fanart heheh, since she is really hot *drools*... I made her with different outfit and she is doing pretty cool stuff, not doing that poser otaku thing she does in the trailers XD.

AlvaroT-elosMESSATSUGOUHADOU.jpg

T-elos: "KOS-MOS, I will eliminate you, b i t c h! KA...ME...HA...ME...HA!!!!"

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Like, dude! It looks great with the colors!^^

You've to love the expression she has on her face, and the way she positions herself in the picceh. The shoulders look a tad broad, but tha's all.Great work, dude!^^
    8/10

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
  • Yay, it PWNS! XP
    The lighting is very well done!
    And I think the anatomy is good too! But like ybur_angel says, the shoulders look a little weird. XD
    I really wish I could draw humans, but I?m a lost case on that. ^.^;;;
    I can draw HUMANOID stuff, but not humans. ;_;

Yeah, burm KOS-MOS to hell T-elos! >D
    When ya make another drawing, show me over MSN, OK? XP

Hope to see even cooler stuff from ye! ^__^
    Maybe you could try drawing Millia from GG-XX, no? XP
    She would look REALLY cool with your style!

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • I love the dramatic lighting.
    However, her chest looks slightly too spread out.
    Overall, this is a brilliant piece.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Very good piece indeed! :D I really like the expression and the dynamic shading on the upper torso. I agree with Charon-chan that the chest seems a little too wide, but the rest of the anatomy looks pretty accurate to me!

The only thing I'd suggest otherwise is to rub out some of the white lines surrounding the drawing as it looks a bit messy - you can always sort this out by doing your lineart and colouring on transparent layers and then making a black background layer underneath, so they'll merge together neatly. ^^

--FG

Back