• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advanced Map 1.95 | Extended pokemon in the wild

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 4, 2016
* Found by: Micael Alighieri *
Steps:
1) Make sure Advanced map 1.95 is closed.
2) Open Advanced map 1.95 in a hex editor (HxD)
3) Go to offset 0x77DD5
4) Change "9B 01" to the one you want (If you're using emerald 650, change this to: "C1 02")
5) Save

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 18, 2023
You should also write what the hex number for 1020 is for anyone using my fire red 1020 patch

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
You should also write what the hex number for 1020 is for anyone using my fire red 1020 patch

Or anyone with a computer can easily get the number themselves. Or you could write it down here, or you could write it in your own thread.

Years
Anyone figure this out with advanced trainer? I've used PGE for my expanded Pokedex, but it always causes glitches and overwrites other trainer data when i try to add pokemon to a team. I like that advanced trainer automatically repoints

Back