• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name rater

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Name rater:rate nicknames and request them here.And a nickname contest.

Requests for nicknames are:~closed~Do not request.They will be ignored.

Post the pokemon nicknames here that you named your pokemon in your
in-game or Netbattle.Pokemon.

rate on a scale to 1-10 the nicknames of other peoples pokemon and in that same post you post the names of your pokemon.

And when you rate for example please do like this when you rate:

10/10
5/10
8/10

for the pokemon that are in line so we could know what pokemon you are rating and not some random pokemon.

And when posting the nicknames of your pokemon at least post 2 nicknames:

like this for example:

plusle:QT plusle

Charizard:Red

Blastoise:Blue

Like that and have fun with nicknames.

Announcement

There is now a contest for nicknames the entries must be due for 5 days or more after 5 days the entries are over.The rules and contestents are under this.And PM me the entries right here like this in a PM.And because you all have beauyifull nicknames.

Entires for contest copy and paste this in a PM[;/SIZE]

Username for the contest(not the PC username you have):

Pokemon names(must be six pokemon.No less then six.Must not have more than one of the same pokemon):

Nicknames for the pokemon:

Shiny or non-shiny(must put yes or no tomatch with the color if thats your style in nicknaming)

Rules:

1.No copying nicknames from other people in this thread this is piracy.And will not be tolerated.

2.Please do not post the entries in a post.

3.People that participate will not be rating.

4.I will be participating too here and I will not cheat in here because people wil be rating not me.

5.Do not get mad if you are losing in here.Others might have worse scores.Even me.

6.No spamming or flaming in this thread or bashing.

Anything breaking the rules will be disqualified from the contest.

Contestents:

eeveelady-Amy L

eevee
vaporeon
flareon
jolteon
umbreon
espeon

eevee: kiiveekyo/short version:kiikyo
vaporeon:mizuvee
flareon:hotshot
jolteon:lightspark
umbreon:shadownight
espeon(shiny):blade

snaky-snakys are cute

Rayquaza
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Kanghaskan
Ditto
Jolteon

Pokemon nicknames:

Rayquaza-Snaky
Lugia-Skyly
Ho-Oh-Rainbow
Kanghaskan-Kangy
Ditto-Gooey
Jolteon-Spikey

action gamer-Elite trainer and nickname master-Emerald

Umbreon
Slaking
Articuno
Tyranitar
Blaziken
Gyarados

Pokemon nicknames:

Umbreon-Darkmaster
Slaking-Donkeykong
Articuno-Icewing
Tyranitar-Dinotar
Blaziken-Flame-man
Gyarados(shiny)-Ragedragon

Shiny or Non shiny:

Shiny Gyarados.

Also I'm going to be moving somewhere soitmight take me a while to get internet back again in Dominican Republic.So the contest wo'nt start until I say that I thatit should start.It will start in maybe next month.It would greatly be appreciated if you revive this topic if it's going dead.Thank you

Last edited:

figglychu

weedles and pichus pwn!
Years
I named my poliwag in crystal "TEEOR" because I usually nickname pokemon with what I think their call sounds like. in stadium 2, TEEOR appears purple with green lips, lol!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 19, 2016
Flame for my Blaziken, Shrimpy for my Armaldo, Catfood for my Swellow...

Mindragon for my Flygon...Twigomatic for my Sudowoodo..Dragondoom for one of my many Charizard..Shiv for my Salamence...Squidra for my Kingdra..Emberstrife for my Groudon..Serpentis for my Rayquaza..

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
7/10 average score.Nice here is my pokemons nickname:

marril-Pikablu(they used to call it that)

Typhlosion-flameman(Just tought of that)

Lugia-Peito(Got it from a friend in another forum)

Slaking-Donky kong(Lazy as him)

Rayquaza-Snaky(got it from my sister username is snaky)

EDIT:Dragon-chan you have to rate The nickname that she posted But I rated hers.Then in the same post you include the nicknames of the pokemno you have.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
RULES UPDATED please read the rules that I just changed now and follow them.To protect from spam please.

QT Plusle

I'm baaaack! ^^
Years
I like all of your pokemon's nicknames, action gamer, and give them all 9/10! And I like yours to figglychu - 8/10!

I don't tend to think up good nicknames but I'll give one:
Pikachu - Chou

Oh and I don't have one, but I call a shiny swablu a swabyellow - (get it? Shiny swablus aren't blue - they are yellow!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Thank you QT Plusle for the ratings and the reading the rules.And I Rate your pokemon

pikachu:10/10 love it

swablu:8/10 cool nameand yeah I get it.

Please rate mine:

Tyranitar:Ultimate

Dragonair:BlueSnake.

RulesUpdated again on how to post and rate the nicknames.

And the announcement to request them here too.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Now for the rating.

Venasaur
aerodactyl
Gengar
Lapras
Porygon 2
Fearow

well Ihave to rate them all at the same time soo I guess it's:

10/10 for all of them.I know that you name them to try and confuse people is that it?Well I have'nt seen anyone done that in 8 months ago.Tanks you brightened up my day so here's a ribbon for confusing nicknames *Gives the ribbon to her*

And copy and paste this in your sig to let members know that you won the ribbon for confusing names and blend with the whole team:

I won the 1st Place ribbon for confusing names and blending with the teams I made.Ribbon for Deviruchi.

I was going to incude the image ribbon.But I can't make any right now.

Since you all make beautiful nicknames we shall all have a contest of who has all the better nicknames for pokemon.All entries for the contest must be in by 48 hours=2 days.The entries must be by PM not posted.If posted please delete the post.

Pm me these details COPY AND PASTE THEM IN A PM:

Username for the contest(not the PC username you have):

Pokemon names(must be six pokemon.No less then six.Must not have more than one of the same pokemon):

Shiny or non-shiny(must put yes or no tomatch with the color if thats your style in nicknaming)

Rules:

Well the rules are in the first post so look there.

Contestents:

The contestents will be in the first post.Look there

Wellhave fun here.

Back