• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You there... Click this thread!

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
Years
  • I knew the Burgh approach will catch me some people, hahaha!

...Sorry. Ahem.

Hello, as you can see my name is Edsbob. Pleased to meet you on this weather-less day in the Cyber world. I hope we can get along and help(?) each other out. I play Pokemon, from good old times to the times where they try meld in more plot. And I like it.

What?!

You like Pokemon too?!

Well, well I'd say this is would be a genuine fateful encounter! We can spend times talking about Pokemon and how difficult Thundurus' attitude towards Pokeballs has become of late.

I try to keep up with the Anime too, and though that doesn't always work I did manage to watch some the other day. I still like it, hahahaha.

Yes... there is no 'too old' for Pokemon! NO SHAME MORE GAME.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • xmenpreview.jpg

You dun tricked me into clicking this thread!! D:

Well, since I'm here...I totally agree with you in regards to the more plot-heavy B/W being equally enjoyable if not moreso than the previous games. And Thundurus totally hates pokeballs, although in my first two playthroughs, I just chucked my master ball at him and called it a day, just like every other singular roaming legendary before him. XD

Welcome to our own little chocolate-covered corner of the Internet. Be sure to ave fun, avoid the doughnuts, and ask for help from someone with a colorful username should you ever get lost or confused. :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I wonder what it'd be like if someone came to this thread just to tell you that they won't come to this thread to post anything. I bet they'd be feeling like an idiot now, right? :P Welcome to the community, where you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave! *mwahaha*

Nevermind that last thing. I'm trying to develop something where I include lyrics or something, but just Hotel California, since it's kind of the same principle here. That you can go on hiatus anytime you like, but that you can never leave for reals. :P

Yes... there is no 'too old' for Pokemon! NO SHAME MORE GAME.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH! :D

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
  • xmenpreview.jpg

You dun tricked me into clicking this thread!! D:

Well, since I'm here...I totally agree with you in regards to the more plot-heavy B/W being equally enjoyable if not moreso than the previous games. And Thundurus totally hates pokeballs, although in my first two playthroughs, I just chucked my master ball at him and called it a day, just like every other singular roaming legendary before him. XD

Welcome to our own little chocolate-covered corner of the Internet. Be sure to ave fun, avoid the doughnuts, and ask for help from someone with a colorful username should you ever get lost or confused. :D

Hahaha, love the pic (poor cat).
    ...Wait, what? We have to avoid doughnuts here? Where's that colourful username...

That you can go on hiatus anytime you like, but that you can never leave for reals. :P

Yes! Free~do~m!

Thanks to both of you.

ElectricPrincess

Electric Lover
    Years
  • Personally I like the story aspect of B/W

With the Evil Team(Team Plasma) that is trying to do something goob but is going about it the wrong way.

The Leader(N) who is trying to do the right thing but is being used.

And then the back-stabber(Ghetsis) who was just using the N to get what he wants.

Back