• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did the Power items lose value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
  • I was Ev training my Zoroark. I would write down my ev progress on paper and use the serebii ev value for each pokemon. I would check and she would say that it could work harder. Am I nuts or am I not doing something right? Or are other people having similar issues.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Please use the question threads in your Pokémon game's forum when asking questions about game mechanics (i.e. post in BW2's Quick Questions thread for questions about BW2). The Battle Center only allows questions strictly related to battling or team building (i.e. "How do I improve my prediction skills?", "How can I fix my team's weakness?", "What EVs should my Pokémon have?", etc.), and this is question about the Pokémon game itself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back