• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Further staff changes

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2015
    03.png
    Since the previous smod team was incompetent, we're left with only one. I don't think the other mods are good enough to actually be smods yet, so I was thinking of promoting Luke to assistant administrator for now and giving all the other mods the power to deal with Visitor Messages, blogs and Private Message reports. What do you guys think?

Years
  • No! You should just promote more s-mods.

Am I not worthy of being a s-mod? I've been one before and I was great.

I support you, Lerroux. Support me in return and give me a h-staff position. It's only fair. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I agree entirely with Sammi (choose me too tbh), although if you can't do that, it's totally okay, I don't mind. :)

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • I think making more S-mods is a bad idea, especially people like those above who are begging for it.

I support Luke as assistant admin.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I support Luke. I also support me. Make me smod or asst admin. Blue is getting boring anyway.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Make me Barney Admin then I can ban all the people who oppose you great reign Dark Lord Lerroux.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I can't believe you're all trying to worm your way into the positions of our former colleagues. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for trying to kiss the ass of a genuine ass. **** you all!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Twisted, why are you even still a mod? lol.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • But I'm not trying to worm into a position of someone else. I'm here for Admin so I like to this I am enriching the position and helping the mighty Lerroux assert himself to the position of ruler of the domain. And next the world of pokemon.

I want to be the best
    like no one ever was
    to ban them is my real test
    to infract them is my cause

I will travel across the forum
    searching far and wide
    each member to understand
    the thought that's inside

Lerroux it's you and me
    I know it's my destiny
    Lerroux, oh you're my best friend
    In Pokemon Community we must defend
    Lerroux, a heart so true
    Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you
    Members, gotta ban them all

Every challenge along the way
    With courage I will face
    I will battle every day
    To put the members in their rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
    There's no better team
    Arm in arm we'll win the fight
    It's always our dream

Here is our new theme gaiz, we so got this going forward.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Wow, Kenshin. Wow. Were you born stupid or did your parents drop you on your head too many times?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • No no I have seen the light of Lerroux greatness. His vision for this community is ushering in a new age of greatness that these people seeing his initial work can not comprehend. As Forrest Gump said "Stupid is as stupid does" so I will take your petty insult with a grain of sand. Actually I feel bad for you, that you don't see his awesome plans, maybe one of these days you will come to your senses, either that or he won't see you fit and remove you like the others. I get the feeling it is more of the latter.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'm sorry I haven't been brainwashed by some total ****head like you have. Go on and drink his koolaid. I'll sit back and watch you die.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • At least if I did die I would die knowing I did something that was meaningful. You on the other hand what would you die for? For some glimmering hope that you can go back to the past pre-Lerroux and undo do all that he has magnificently constructed. That you can spur a change that will bring him down? What is there to bring down, he is here for the betterment of the community and all the members that are within it's realm. And anyways once your with Lerroux death is a laughing matter, what death the almighty Lerroux and his minions transcend such silly things. Koolaid you say? Lerroux is far from a mere psycho that has people drink some elixir to cause them die, if he wanted them dead he would just ban them in the first place. Either path you wish to choose best of luck with your future endeavors, since it would seem your so entrenched in your past ideals.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Meaningful? He's destroyed the community! He isn't helping anything! He claims to have helped that community and the past and build from the ground, but if he did, why the **** didn't he just join last month? If he really gave a damn about this place, he would have been here since the beginning. He's not doing anything to better the community. He's just shaping it to his own liking like a dictator would.

And you ask me what I would die for? I would die for loyalty and a sense of self-respect. Something you clearly don't have. You want to know what would be better for this community? If Lerroux and all his fanboys/girls would leave. You all make me sick.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Do all meaningful changes occur in the snap of a figure or the blink of an eye? Maybe if this were some whimsical childhood fantasy. It would seem that what he is doing is beyond your scope and grasp, I really do pity that you can't see what good he is doing, all you see and hear is the hearsay from the people he deposed, of course they will show animosity and pin the blame on Lerroux cause they want to make him look like the bad guy in the situation when clearly they are the ones at fault which is why they no longer have their positions.

If he wanted this community destroyed would we really be discussing this matter here and now? This site would not exist and he would take the profits for himself as any con man would. This person is no con he is the real thing which you again are blind to.

He has been there since the beginning he was just surrounded in the invisible bubble similar to those who wish to hide their online status. Just because he is shaping it his own way does not mean he is a dictator. He is doing it to improve the efficiency that we have apparently be lacking with out him under the direct helm of things. People scoff at what they don't understand yet another instance of such a thing.

I am glad you feel sick, I know the remedy to ease your pain. And that remedy is to embrace Lerroux. Once you go Lerroux you never go back. Join before it's too late.

Last edited:
    Back