• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Showering

How Long Do You [Typically] Shower For?

• < 9min

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • 10min

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • 15min

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • 20min

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • 25min+

Votes: 16 21.3%

• Total voters

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
Years
I usually shower for about 20 minutes because I like taking my time, taking a dump, brush my teeth and such.

Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2016
I always shower less than 9 mins. unless I want to get warm in there. Then, it would last over 10 minutes, but I would say that it's less than 9 mins. most of the time for me. :)

thefallendetective

-johnlocked-
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
I go in my shower... and man, does the water feel WARM...
It takes me... about a freaking HOUR to shower, and I am so damn NOT kidding...
I spend most of the time just doing nothing, too.
The showers I take... are like a black hole, BRO.

Me too but it takes at most 40 minutes! The shower is really a place where you can settle yourself -
relaxing for both the mind and body.

Here is my shower routine!
I turn on the shower and it takes a minute to warm up before I step in! I then proceed to massage my
scalp to let the water seep in because of my thick hair it takes about 2 minutes. Shampooing and
rinsing comes next, about 8 minutes. Then for the conditioner. I swear it's the most annoying thing
because without it I can get over and done with the shower in 5 minutes! I lather my hair with
conditioner and because the hair stylist said to leave it on for at least five minutes, I brush my teeth
and spread the body soap! Wash my face too! Next, I stand there thinking about what has happened
throughout the day, kind of a self-reflection thing but sometimes it goes overboard and I zone out for
quite sometime. When I finally realise I'm still in the shower I turn off the heater and shock my body
with cold water because it's refreshing and it's good for your body. Wash off the conditioner properly
and rinse twice before stepping out. Congratulations, I have wasted nearly an hour of my life just to
clean myself.

Does anybody else zone out in the shower as well? ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Xolace

✿♥✿
Years
I take far too long to shower.

When I shower I like to stand under the water and just relax for about 5-10 minutes. I use it as time to reflect and let all my stresses wash away. I like to think of it as giving my soul a fresh start.

After that it takes me about 5-10 minutes to do everything else. 10 extra minutes if I need to shave.

So anywhere between 20-30 minutes. :(

Back