• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fusion Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2019
    Hey Pokecommunity,

In the 5 years ive been on this website this is probably my most important post yet lol.

I'm wanting to do a playthrough of Pokemon Fusion Generation on youtube, however it seems that the files have been practically erased completely from the internet. I wanted to know if anybody out there has the files and would be willing to send me a copy or upload them so I can download them..

Thanks,

Lucas

Years
  • Hey there Lucas,

Unfortunately, it looks like the reason that the game has been taken down and mostly removed from the internet was due to the request of Nintendo. And we can't actually link you to any working roms, as that'd be against site rules, and since this thread doesn't promote much discussion otherwise, I'm going to close it. If someone would like to send you a link to the game via PM though, that's completely up to them. Thanks for understanding!

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back