• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm Pamizard

Pamizard

Charizard Girl
Years
  • I've seen this before looking at peoples Hacks. I've decided to try to hack a rom myself. If I'm having trouble, I'll be sure to ask some

Other than that I'm a college freshman. Played Pokemon since I was ten.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hello, Pamizard. I'm also a ROM Hacker, but more of the advanced kind here. If you need a friend or need to ask anything, PM me.

Please read the rules, too.

...Or else.

Pamizard

Charizard Girl
    Years
  • Well I tried some of the programs I downloaded here but I couldn't find one for changing what Pokemon you fight in the wild in each place.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I Remember you from the Pokemon Volcano RPG!

Welcome to Pokecommunity

Last edited:

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Welcome to the community pamizard since your intrested in rom hacking you might wanna read the tutorials anyway and im a rom hacking learner is well.

Pamizard

Charizard Girl
    Years
  • Yeah. I really do hope to make a Ruby hack with just changes in Wild Pokemon and in moveset. Probably scripting too

Back