• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! (That means HI in my language. :P)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2008
    So, what's up everybody?

I'm kinda into pokemon, so I though I'd join.
    I have been having some computer problems lately too. :(

Any thoughts for a new member?

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • well then, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to you too! Its always good to meet new Pokefans, so feel free to PM me if you need any help and don't be afraid to ask the other members, everyone on here is really nice (well, apart from that alipeewee dude, he's a pillock) I hope you have a great time here!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, SupaPokeFan!

Awww...Computer problems are never good. I hope you can get those worked out so you can enjoy PC to it's fullest! ^___^

Well, a good idea would be to simply browse all of the sections and see if you can find somethings that interests you. Once you've found a few good topics, get posting and let your voice be heard! I'm sure there's plenty of stuff here for you to do =P

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM/VM me, and reading the rules/FAQ should help you get started as well. I'll see you around, and have fun!

Back