• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music That Band is Dead to Me!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What bands/singers are now "dead" to you? By this I mean, what groups/solo artists do you refuse to listen to that you used to love listening to? For the longest time, Three Days Grace was "dead" to me because Adam Gontier quit, but then I gave the new vocalist a try and I picked them up again. Outsider is a good album.

...But since Sick Puppies Shimon Moore left that band, that band has also become dead to me. I won't listen to the album Fury. I don't wanna hear the new lead singer.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • when i was like ashamed of being an ex-emo kid i wouldn't listen to all that fuckin screamo and double bass shit i liked in high school but who am i kidding i'm still all about some killswitch engage and avenged sevenfold

although lmao i still can't go back to like. underoath. that shit like. that's too much

Back