• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Newest Website

theclaw

Haruhi Mania
Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    http://tc.zendurl.com/

As some of you may know, I originally opened my website using Homestead way back in early 2001. They discontinued their free package later that year. So I'd moved to Geocities, the pages there remain up, but generally replaced with my latest site.

This current version is called "Eon Hacks", and focuses on ROM hacking. It isn't quite so Pokemon oriented like the aforementioned Geocities one was. There's other stuff like a history page, zipped archive of fanfics, etc.

It is aimed at graphical web browsers with 800x600 or higher screen resolution. Text-based and mobile viewing may work, but I can't offer help should problems in such types arise.

For consistency, I've also used it's logo style and naming scheme elsewhere. "Eon Wiki" is one. Bonus points for those who recognize the character in that logo. Just chose it for looking neat, I found out the name afterward.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    There are several things wrong:

1) Hard to Navigate

2) Layout...isn't aesthetically pleasing

I think guests will want you to fix that. You should also at least change the default font.

theclaw

Haruhi Mania
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Yep... It's a dramatic improvement over the older version, but still needs work. I don't actually know any HTML coding. And that site has no CSS at all, if that's even useful for what I'm trying to achieve. I'll make this my official layout help thread too. User input is often a good idea.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
  • I like the FORUM but the layout is too boring it makes my eyes wanna close it (Sorry) With a little more work it should be great.

theclaw

Haruhi Mania
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    OK. Try the link in that first post above again. I'm testing a different layout. The top navigation bars use more self-explanatory images, less text in HTML tables. Site's main logo isn't as pixelated or in BMP format anymore, and a smaller size background image.

Back