• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon : magma vs aqua

Years
  • PokemonTeamMagavsTeamAqua.jpg

owner:eljefe20
    co-owner:varial295

Hack Of:
    Pokemon :
    badge-ruby.png
    (U)

Storyline
    In this hack your a 14 year old boy/girl in a region called deathstar and one day your father the leader of team magma gets killed by a member of team aqua so you want to get revenge then prof burnedroach who works for team magma gives you a chimchar and there you start off your journey of revenge
    Features
    new battles
    new events
    new sprites
    new maps
    all legendary pokemon are obtainable
    d/p pokemon
    d/p music
    Status
    0.01%starting all over again since emerald is unstable and hard to hack

Screens
    BNW.png
    BNW2.png
    BNW3.png

munchlax.png
    0907-Pokemon-RubyVersionUv10.png
    dialga.png
    munch.png
    munch2.png
    Munchlax.png

Will get more later
    Banners

thanks to thorn96
    Code:
    HTML:
    [url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159167][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr18/thorn96/eljefe20sbanner.png[/IMG][/url]
    [/quote]

made by gamer2020

HTML:
    [url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=159167][img]http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/Gamer2020/random/MVSA.png[/img][/url]
    [/quote]

BUGS
    none yet

Downloads
    Beta1 soon

CREDIT
    ME FOR IDEAS MAPS
    SHINYURSARING FOR MAPS
    MAXIMUM911 FOR ONE SCRIPT
    VARIAL295 FOR IDEAS AND OTHER THINGS
    GAMER2020 FOR D/P POKEMON
    ҳ̸ҲRichiE FOR TILES
    thorn96 for banner

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    Expand on the storyline or features if you want to keep this thread open.

Otherwise good luck :D

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm seriously looking forward to the first beta of this game, since it's so different to other games.

Usually they focus on the main hero, and not the teams so much, but since it's dedicated to being on a team, it might be a great game, I'll remember to visit this thread every once in a while for updates.

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • If the tall grass is in the first town, you should either change it, or give the pokemon BEFORE you leave the building you start in.

Anyway, I usually like hacks where you're part of the evil team, I don't love them because they don't seem to follow what the team seems like they do in the official games, but you could change that.

for the badges you could get them for pulling off jobs, like helping steal the sub, defeating the trainer that you play as in r/s/e, helping catch groudon after it escapes, etc.

You could have an event where you help find some groudon dna, like in the jirachi movie, deliver it to someone, on team magma or some random sucker, that will bring it back and well thats all I got for that

You could have events where you fight team aqua, and have to stop them from finding and capturing kyogre.

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    i can do some basic scripting that doesn't involve moving

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The story is a little confusing. So Prof. Birch gets kidnapped, then the player joins team magma?

poddish

Spirit Of Radio
    Years
  • Might I recommend using ruby, or at least a more stable rom? Anyway when people asked why prof. Birk gets kidnapped and the player joins the team, is it because they don't want Aqua to get his data on pokemon from him?

shinyursaring

Message me to play Halo 3.
    Years
  • Alright guys, if you want to do a little testing for fun, heres a few links.
    Here's the current ROM (not much mapping or script yet):
    Come to my profile to request the file.

Here's a patch that gives you starting Pokemon in the lab:
    http://links-2-fun.com/magma.ips

HAVE FUN!

Beta 1 will hopefully be released by December so hold tight.

Last edited:

shinyursaring

Message me to play Halo 3.
    Years
  • Well sorry for the missunderstanding. I was unaware of linking to ROMs. It won't happen again.

ALRIGHT GUYS HERE'S SOME MAP PICS!

Emburn Town:
    town1.jpg

Route 1:
    route1.jpg

Torstar Town:
    town2.jpg

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Your mapping needs some work. Big, empty spaces = no-no. And route 1 is basically a square map. I dislike the no capitals in the storyline, because I am a grammar freak and it bugs me.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
  • Well sorry for the missunderstanding. I was unaware of linking to ROMs. It won't happen again.

ALRIGHT GUYS HERE'S SOME MAP PICS!

Emburn Town:
    town1.jpg

Route 1:
    route1.jpg

Torstar Town:
    town2.jpg

Wait, so your on Magma, trying to save Birch, and you're in a different region? No offense, but
    this makes no sense at all. Still, I might make you a banner. Should have it on soon...

BTW good luck hacking emerald. Yeesh. That's a hard job >:

Back