• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Need help with Advanced Map , Claimed Items will stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2012
    Hi,
    so I made a new map , set up warps and everything , I created 6 new persons , 3 pokeballs (which contain masterball) and Molters , Zapdos , and Articuno.

The codes inside the pokeballs are:
    giveitem 0x1 0x10 0x1
    end

Moltres , and the others , I just copied the offset from the original Persons and pasted them as this offset.
    I decided to test it , everything worked fine , except for:
    1-Sometimes I get item ????????????? , Ultra Ball , and Sometimes Master Ball (which is what should I get)
    2-Battling the 3 Pokemons , or collecting a pokeball , lets them stay! they disappear , and reappear after I move!

What did I do wrong?
    Thanks

Pokeball offsetts 900000 900001 900002

all have Person ID 0000

Do you have a list of all the special battles? Because I need Groudon , Kyogre, and Rayquaza.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Sweetie, this section is for the actual games, not for hacks or help with such things. Try asking in ROM Hacking.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back